SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Why Not Answer the Forum Question, Instead?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Why Not Answer the Forum Question, Instead? Login/Join 
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
I always get a laugh out of how “I’m on a really tight budget” gets confused with “Money is no object”.

Posts: 6955 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My wife was mentioning the same thing about thread drift. I finally went out and bought her a new Jarmin long armed quilting sewing machine. Well that solved her thread drift problem and I suspect it might solve yours.

Posts: 2714 | Registered: March 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PD:
Cuz we bitch about these issues in “What’s Your Deal” and the ones we bitch about never get to read it. Sometimes I use sarcasm but apparently others don’t appreciate it. Arc alluded to this a few weeks back but it fell upon deaf ears.

In the lounge there is a thread about actors and actresses. I made a smart-ass comment about using the “The Lair” but no one cared Big Grin

I considered bitching about the thread being posted in The Lounge, then decided, “What’s the point?” I just didn’t respond to the post; is that being passive aggressive?!? I would hate that

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Don’t forget to make it political while you’re at it.

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Get both the P938 and the P365.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
This has to go down in the SF Totally True Post Hall Of Fame. Best OP in years. Thanks me boy.

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
Sometimes when I have a pressing question I'll wonder a bit about the off-topic replies. However, we all think differently and sometimes a topic sparks a thought in someone's mind that's tangential at best. At times it adds to the conversation, at times it's confusing. I've done it. I'm sorry if I was ever short with anyone concerning this.

Posts: 45331 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
1-star, item arrived damaged, USPS box was destroyed. (WTF?)

This. ^^^^<<<<<Right There!>>>>>^^^^ Most useless crap ever.

On an unrelated note, can anybody remind me how many less thans, greater thans are proper for official Kegger emphasis?

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8202 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If the purpose of the thread drift is to elevate the post counts.....I am failing miserably!

Houston Texas, if the heat don't kill ya, the skeeters will.

Posts: 359 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigcrazy7:...
On an unrelated note, can anybody remind me how many less thans, greater thans are proper for official Kegger emphasis?

The correct answer, would be, zero.

That was Cliff WMS (Cliff Williams) who posted the >>><<<.

And I think it was 7> on the left and 8< on the right.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by sigcrazy7:...

The correct answer, would be, zero.

That was Cliff WMS (Cliff Williams) who posted the >>><<<.

And I think it was 7> on the left and 8< on the right.

Oh yea, that’s right. >>>>>>>LIKE THIS<<<<<<<<

See, it is possible to get specific questions answered on SF. Thanks Sigmonkey.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8202 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
quote:
Originally posted by PD:
Cuz we bitch about these issues in “What’s Your Deal” and the ones we bitch about never get to read it. Sometimes I use sarcasm but apparently others don’t appreciate it. Arc alluded to this a few weeks back but it fell upon deaf ears.

In the lounge there is a thread about actors and actresses. I made a smart-ass comment about using the “The Lair” but no one cared Big Grin

I considered bitching about the thread being posted in The Lounge, then decided, “What’s the point?” I just didn’t respond to the post; is that being passive aggressive?!? I would hate that

PD, I see that you’re trying to get people to post music/movie threads in The Lair. Maybe if a couple of us jump into a thread like that in The Lounge and provide a link to The Lair, a little progress can be made.

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Update: I have a perfect example of this issue currently active on SF. I created a thread asking about Wrangler jeans and some of the responses have absolutely NOTHING to do with the topic listed!

In fact, I made mention of this fact in the thread, and TWO POSTS LATER someone posted what I would consider a nonsense post.

I get it, it's an online forum, and it's kind of like the wild West at times, but I find it amazing that reading comprehension gets tossed out the window in a heartbeat when one goes online.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
I like carrots.

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
"I hate you, and I hate the bands you like!"

Posts: 21053 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fpuhan:
Update: I have a perfect example of this issue currently active on SF. I created a thread asking about Wrangler jeans and some of the responses have absolutely NOTHING to do with the topic listed!

In fact, I made mention of this fact in the thread, and TWO POSTS LATER someone posted what I would consider a nonsense post.

I get it, it's an online forum, and it's kind of like the wild West at times, but I find it amazing that reading comprehension gets tossed out the window in a heartbeat when one goes online.

Maybe Dutch Ballroom jeans had less than $3 shipping insurance?

Posts: 11 | Location: Foothills of SLC | Registered: November 10, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
I remember when... all those games begin with every little lie, and every last goodbye...

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Here, just classic. Very first reply, too. Lol.
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/3370086664
quote:
Originally posted by 2000Z-71:
Another possibility, Sig Legion 226 SAO. Have one, love it and it could quite possibly become my favorite handgun.

Q

Posts: 26204 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogB:
This ties into a similar pattern where some members don't bother to read the OP and therefore post something totally irrelevant and meaningless.

Happens quite a bit in the karma threads. OP puts an end date in it and fuckers just chime in after it’s over. Nothing like free shit, you know.

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
This whole thread doesn't answer the question posed by the OP.

If the question considers two options, but both options suck, then I will assume the OP lacked sufficient information --that the OP doesn't know what he doesn't know. I will offer an alternative that better considers the OP's need.

If, for instance, I asked about two nail guns, and someone comes along and suggests a third, angled, nail gun, I would be grateful as I hadn't even known that angled nail guns were a thing.

Posts: 13046 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post