SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Amazon and the absence of customer service
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Amazon and the absence of customer service Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
The few times I've had an issue with an Amazon order (wrong item sent), they sent the correct item and told me to keep the incorrect one. (two were @ $100).

Posts: 30 | Location: B'ham, AL | Registered: June 11, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Amazon did it again: Bungled another order. Was supposed to be here today. Isn't. Their tracking status shows it hasn't even shipped, yet, despite the fact the tracking page claims "Arriving today by 9 PM."

So once again I contact Amazon Customer Non-Service. She couldn't promise when I'd see it. And, as with last time: Though they've no clue where it really is, they can't cancel the order.

Offered me a $10 credit. Oh boy! I declined it.

Told her if the product isn't here by early tomorrow I would be purchasing the items locally (which I should have done in the first place) and returning them if and when they arrive from Amazon.

This is the fourth order they've bungled since the advent of Amazon Logistics.

I'm beginning to actively dislike Amazon.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post