SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Another FedEx Rant
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another FedEx Rant Login/Join 
It's pronounced just
the way it's spelled
posted
So I ordered a Walter Payton jersey as a gift. It was sent from Toledo, Ohio to Chicago, Chicago to a Chicago suburb (so good, so far) to Argonia, Kansas to Belen, New Mexico to Kirkland, Arizona, where it has sat for two days without moving. Kirkland is in the middle of nowhere SW of Prescott, AZ (which isn't that big a place to begin with. Eight days so far, when they could have gotten here (the Phoenix AZ metro area) faster by just dropping it in USPS first class mail! Two days for an hour drive here!

Posts: 1502 | Location: Arid Zone A | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
I think they all went home.

I mailed a 2 day envelope late in November that sat in the pickup box for 2 days. It took a total of 4 days to reach the destination.

I have complained 4 times without an answer.

They must be on Thanksgiving - New Years Vacation.

Garbage.

Mike

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4223 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
To that end, I've been noticing fleets of brand-new Mercedes Sprinters festooned with the Amazon logo cruising around. Even on Sundays!

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
Or we can talk about the package I ordered (some time ago now) and paid for 2 day delivery. Finally arrived after (from memory) 9 days of bouncing back and forth between the same to processing sites.

Found out never to order a package with 2 day delivery later than Tuesday. Seems facilities in some regions do not work weekends due to union agreements.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Wish me luck. Today, Dec 18 i am sending a FEDEX ground package to Sig. I'm hoping that it arrives before New Year's Day.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's pronounced just
the way it's spelled
posted Hide Post
Update: I contacted the seller's Customer Srevice epartment to let them know it has taken 11 days to get here, and that their website doesn't let you know the base shipping is via FedEx "SmartPost" (boy is that a misnomer). What I got was "we don't count weekends in our 3-7 day shipping, only business days, and the customer can upgrade shipping". Well first off, it started its trip on the 7th and just got here today, which is 8 business days. Second, if it hadn't sat for two weekends at two separate FedEx locations, it would have made it in under 7 business days (I'm pretty sure FedEx runs their trucks on weekends). Third, how am I as a customer supposed to know to upgrade shipping if I don't know they are sending it by that miserable hybrid of FedEx and the USPS? But they will refund the $4.97 shipping fee.

Posts: 1502 | Location: Arid Zone A | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
There are some cities in AZ that FedEx does not go to on a daily basis. The upper NE part of the state. Also in Prescott there are areas where the USPS gets a package home faster than any other service. Just route problems I guess.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8753 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fedex smartpost sucks... it’s probably super cheap, but the movement of the packages on smart post is crazy..

Posts: 1301 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We have had the same problem with fed ex twice in the last 4 months. Ours was in our state and then shipped to the bordering state, where it was lost....for 2 weeks, then arrived. We got a replacement before it got here. It was sent from a 2.5 hr drive away and took 3 weeks to get here.

How is Fed Ex still in business?

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post