SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    PC bricked
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PC bricked Login/Join 
Picture of konata88
posted
My PC bricked this past week. Lost my file which contained mappings of account, account name, email and password hints.

I have an older version that can get me started but I recently did a re-mapping after consolidating onto a single mail service provider (away from 2 that keep having issues and security breaches).

I need to back up that file each time I change it.

Luckily, I can still access here Smile

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12717 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
TANSTAAFL
posted Hide Post
Feel your pain. I am out of town for training, all the class material and testing is done electronically. So on Monday I get told my Migration is due in the morning. It failed. My work pc, email, and even work network access have been inaccessible since Tuesday. I am basically sitting in class watching other people search through files and looking over shoulders during labs. Three quizzes so far and I haven't taken one. Basically wasted training. The company solution since there are issues country-wide is a conference call todaywith everyone having issues and three people answering questions with occasional side phone calls. It's a madhouse.

Posts: 715 | Location: Baltimore til I can get out of there. | Registered: June 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post