SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    HONDA ON LINE SURVEY
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HONDA ON LINE SURVEY Login/Join 
posted
We bought a new Honda CR-V last October. Last week I received a survey from an unknown survey company with my name to the email address I gave the Honda dealer. The email was for my CR-V.
I am surprised that it took 4 months for this to come through if it was for Honda so I deleted it and blocked the address.
There was nothing in the heading of the survey stating it was for Honda USA.
Is this standard Honda way of doing survey ?

Posts: 134 | Location: HENDERSON, NEVADA | Registered: December 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Never had any survey or otherwise sent to me after my purchase of a new Accord. I will add though for example, I wanted to browse the online Touch of Modern stuff and they wouldn't allow access until you provided them with an name and email address, I passed as I'd imagine that info is otherwise passed on or sold to other marketing companies.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Most factories do send surveys after the sale, the dealer can earn a commission on good surveys and get hammered on bad.

Posts: 23392 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah. I got mine two months after my purchase. My sales guy even asked me to fill it out because they actually read that stuff and gave the sales guy a bonus for good marks.

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I filled out the one from the dealership within a week of purchase.
Someone at Honda or dealership must have sold my info as they had my email, all car info and email.
I started to fill it out and the personal info bothered me so I quit ,deleted the survey had block the email that he survey came from

Posts: 134 | Location: HENDERSON, NEVADA | Registered: December 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
A friend just purchased a brand new truck last week.

He said the Sales Manager offered to throw in for free a $500 bed liner if he’d give them a perfect rating.

Posts: 11837 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A lot of contracted companies receive bonuses on their surveys from the company they “work for”. I used to work for a tow company that ran calls for AAA and they got bonuses based on how the customers responded to the surveys sent out to the customers they helped.

Posts: 1301 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:

He said the Sales Manager offered to throw in for free a $500 bed liner if he’d give them a perfect rating.

Do they do the work after the survey is completed or just trust that the guy will fill out the survey in a positive manner.

Speak softly and carry a big stick loaded Sig

Posts: 4887 | Location: Raleigh, North Carolina | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RFSALES:
There was nothing in the heading of the survey stating it was for Honda USA.
Is this standard Honda way of doing survey ?

Given the amount of phishing emails, I don't think you can be too careful.

We recently purchased a Nissan. We'll get an email from a Nissan email address saying a survey might be coming. I can't remember the email address on the survey.

They are read. In mid Feb I responded to one with glowing marks for the dealer and really ripped into Nissan about an issue on the Rogue. In early March I got a call from the National Consumer group. they are still trying to resolve the electrical issue...

Point here, if you have a problem mention it in the survey.

BTW, the Service Advisor is now super/super nice to us. Bends over backwards. Must have gotten a bonus. He did a good job and deserved the high marks.

Speak softly and carry a big stick loaded Sig

Posts: 4887 | Location: Raleigh, North Carolina | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:

A Dodge dealer in Florida I used to do some work for got into a whole heap of trouble for "encouraging customers" to bring the survey to the dealership and trade it for an incentive. Some one ratted them out and Chrysler was none too pleased.

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kskelton:
A lot of contracted companies receive bonuses on their surveys from the company they “work for”. I used to work for a tow company that ran calls for AAA and they got bonuses based on how the customers responded to the surveys sent out to the customers they helped.

I called AAA out yesterday for a no start on bro-in-laws Jag. It was a bad battery, as I suspected. The tech was polite, competent, quick and got the job done with no issues.

He flat out told me that he’d appreciate a 5 star rating, and why.

I did give him the 5 star rating.

BTW he was not real happy about the in truck camera on him as well as the microphone. I really don’t blame him. That’s now common on any sort of commercially oriented driver.

Posts: 11837 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post