SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    I hate iTunes more than anything in this life
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I hate iTunes more than anything in this life Login/Join 
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:
1. In iTunes, create a Playlist & drag & drop your music into it.
2. Connect your iPod & follow these directions: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201253

This worked. Took a few hours to transfer it all but I don’t have to listen to the crap they play at the gym now!

Thank you!

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have no problem at all dragging and dropping music from my computer to my Iphone, what is problematic is that you cannot go in the opposite direction unless the music was purchased from the Itunes store. Apple told me that it was a Copyright issue.

Since I have about 130 CD's and Albums recorded to my computer I was concerned that I wouldn't be able to copy all those albums to my laptop. However as I discovered all the music is stored in one single directory on the hard drive so all I had to do was copy that directory to a portable memory stick and then copy that to my laptops hard drive.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5621 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
My daughter told me to use copy trans control.

the free version works for adding music.

that's all I wanted to do.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Great to hear!!

quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:
1. In iTunes, create a Playlist & drag & drop your music into it.
2. Connect your iPod & follow these directions: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201253

This worked. Took a few hours to transfer it all but I don’t have to listen to the crap they play at the gym now!

Thank you!

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post