SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Crimes against humanity: Auto-Tune
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Crimes against humanity: Auto-Tune Login/Join 
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
Modern software like Autotune just makes it easier, less expensive, and in the hands of most anyone.

Yes. The big difference is not that pitch correction is suddenly a "thing," but rather that it can be done real time with a few mouse clicks instead of actually having to go back and manipulate the audio. As a result, ease and access means you get what we've got.

Posts: 17114 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
No one cares about pitch correction. They're doing just the opposite of correction. Using it sort like a "whammy bar" on a guitar. They should be found and beaten.

Posts: 21101 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beancooker:
Let’s YouTube this shit. I’ll do my best to a song of my choice. You do yours.

Post the videos here for everyone to laugh at?

You down bro?

Oh, this looks like the start of a new thread, and a metric doo-doo ton of fun! Big Grin

[vthoky wanders off quietly, contemplating his performance of Love Shack in that small bar so many years ago....]

God bless America.

Posts: 13487 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
Look. I agree with most of what has been said here, but it still has its place. It has solid value in some situations.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15712 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post