SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    If your window doesn't work, and it's raining, don't use the drive-thru?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If your window doesn't work, and it's raining, don't use the drive-thru? Login/Join 
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted
There's not a rolly eye emoji big enough.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12348 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Knuckledragger
Picture of IndyRob
posted Hide Post
The vehicle full of people ordering 6 meals pisses me off more than the person who doesn't have a working window.

Posts: 7358 | Location: Greater Indianapolis Area | Registered: October 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
Here, use this:

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe I eat fast food too much, but it shouldn't take 20 min for the person in front of you to order in the drive thru.... THE MENUS NEVER CHANGE

Posts: 1298 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kskelton:
Maybe I eat fast food too much, but it shouldn't take 20 min for the person in front of you to order in the drive thru.... THE MENUS NEVER CHANGE
I keep looking for the spicy chicken breakfast biscuit but Chick-Fil-A keeps changing the menu. Cole slaw is gone, too.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ride the lightning
Picture of Killer Instincts
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
I keep looking for the spicy chicken breakfast biscuit but Chick-Fil-A keeps changing the menu. Cole slaw is gone, too.

Noticed the spicy biscuit was gone the other day as well... I was crushed.

Posts: 2167 | Location: Underway | Registered: March 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
THE MENUS NEVER CHANGE
I stop in at Arby's every once in a while, hoping to see their BLT. Great sandwich, but it's not a regular menu item. comes and goes.
I also (don't laugh) stop at Taco Bell every now and again. They have "limited time" menu items, some of which are OK, especially when viewed as a delivery system for their fire sauce or diablo sauce.

Bottom line: Yes, the menus do change. Frequently.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
Never, ever, under any circumstances, get in line at the drive-thru behind a minivan!

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11749 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barndg00
posted Hide Post
I would be surprised if CFA wouldn't make you a spicy chicken biscuit if you asked for it. Of course that may take a bit for them to cook it, but it would be fresh!

Posts: 2155 | Location: NC | Registered: January 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by barndg00:
I would be surprised if CFA wouldn't make you a spicy chicken biscuit if you asked for it. Of course that may take a bit for them to cook it, but it would be fresh!
I have asked. The response, "that (the breakfast spicy chicken biscuit) is no longer a menu item." They did offer to cook a lunch spicy chicken for me and serve it on a biscuit, but when I stop there for breakfast I really don't have time to wait for special orders.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Some people can actually swing the special order thing provided they have their act together. Some people can make ordering a #2 value meal a twenty minute ordeal.

I still marvel at people who get to a register and either don't know what they want to order and/or are not ready to pay. Seriously, what have they been doing during their wait?

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by barndg00:

Just get a regular biscuit with the Srirachi sauce. It's better than the old spicy biscuit.

Some drive thrus take me a long time, as I have no idea what food they have. . . Last time I was at Taco Bell, I looked at the menu for 2 mins, and just drove off, as I didn't see anything I wanted.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21821 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
I just don't do drive-thrus.

Having been "trapped" in a concrete curbed conduit (also an excellent rob & kill-zone) behind idiots, I just don't do them anymore.

When I had my K5 Blazer, I would do them from time to time, but when stupidity became apparent, I crawled up, over and out of there.

Since I'm limited to cars now, no drive thru's.

Aggravates everyone I insist we go in to do 'take-out'.

Posts: 2568 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
I can't understand what the people are saying after I place my order. Easier to walk in and order take out.

Posts: 5691 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Having been "trapped" in a concrete curbed conduit (also an excellent rob & kill-zone) behind idiots, I just don't do them anymore.

Glad to see someone else sees this in the same way as I do. {rob and kill zone}

Posts: 17175 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
I was behind a car at Wendy's a couple of days ago, and it was like the woman in it had never been to a fast food place before, and didn't know what a single or double was She kept asking questions like, "What comes on a single?".

WHAT?

That's what I said when I heard her ask it. Then I had to laugh.

Posts: 214 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 01, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post