SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    More ghetto-tastic/white-trash-fabulous baby names...
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More ghetto-tastic/white-trash-fabulous baby names... Login/Join 
Spectemur Agendo
Picture of brecaidra
posted Hide Post
^ There is also an actress named America:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1065229/

SIGforum's triple minority

"It can't rain all the time." - Eric Draven

Posts: 16993 | Location: IA | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
16 rounds of 40 cal JHP

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25642 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
Not entirely related but I did a transfer from a Luke Walker, middle name Sky, once upon a time. A copy of his drivers license was included with the gun. Luke Sky Walker.

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Tgrshrk99
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:
I'm in Indian Territory. People have last names such as Horse Thief, Many Goats, Mankiller, the list goes on.
Two Dogs Fucking?

OK, that was the funniest damn thing I've read in a long time. Mrs. Tgrshrk99 and I were crying.

Posts: 606 | Location: Between here and the end of the line | Registered: November 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RevRich
posted Hide Post
Years ago my mother worked as a nurse on the premature ward. You know babies that were born many weeks before term and needed intensive care. The large majority due to drug use by the mother before, during and probably after pregnancy. Anyways, my mother tells a story where a new mother overhears some of the nurses talking and names her new little girl one of the words she heard. It is unfortunate that this little girl survived because now she is now going around with the name Meconium.

I shit you not. (That was a clue - look it up)

Sincerely,
Reverend Richard Eue

Posts: 60 | Location: Central Iowa | Registered: July 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Co-worker knew a Ron Barr...his siblings: Clark, Heath & Candy. How did he get so lucky, or maybe Ron was just what he went by, and not his real name.

Posts: 202 | Registered: March 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR78
posted Hide Post
How about Dakotah and Dakotan? Twin thugs.

Posts: 1963 | Location: DFW | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
My eldest, for whatever reason under the good Lord's sky, changed her name to Tyrannosaurus Rex.

Seriously.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: LS1 GTO,

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:
I met a young lady today, of Hispanic appearance, her first name is America.

Really.

She's a hard worker in a doctors office, I respect that immensely.

I had a lady that worked for me once,
she was a bit crazy, but her daughter turned out ok, (or was last I heard about her,, been a few years,)
Daughter was named Merica

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10417 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post