SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Windows 7 ending
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Windows 7 ending Login/Join 
Picture of PakRatJR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow Jacket:
Just because MS says they're not going to "support" Win 7 after some specific date does not mean that Win 7 will no longer work.

I continued to use a system with Win XP for several years after they quit supporting it. Only quit then when the hard drive crashed and I couldn't find my backup for it.

I'm planning to continue using my Win 7 system until it dies or I die. Big Grin

P.S. I have two cloned hard drives for my Win 7 system in the safe.

I built a new computer when Ryzen launched. Wanted nothing to do with Win 10 and was quite irritated to say the least when MS said "no support for you". Found a way around things and am currently happily running Win 8.1....on a machine that it is not supposed to be working on Big Grin Cool

Posts: 483 | Location: Sussex WI | Registered: April 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Used a Ryzen 5 on a home build server. Smooth. Got that thing up pretty quick. Used a Core i5 on the previous build, HTC.... Got it running eventually.

Ryzen - all good.

Posts: 31 | Registered: December 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post