SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Oh no the two twits from Britain cant use the word royal in their "brand"...
Page 1 2 3 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Oh no the two twits from Britain cant use the word royal in their "brand"... Login/Join 
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted
WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THESE TWO ASSHOLES?

If I never hear about Megan and whats his face again it will be too soon. Their "brand?" what brand? WTF? You are another pair of worthless reality TV show boobs with not a fucking thing to offer.

I don't care! Stop talking about it.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Report This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Well, to play this same game... I would never have known this if you hadn't posted it here.

Pardon me for saying it, but be part of the problem or part of the solution.

Posts: 21053 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Report This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Report This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Yes I know it's ironic... But it's all over the damn news and I wish they would stop. And honestly I am bewildered as to why anyone would give a shit, truly.

Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Personally, I find it kind of amusing. These two are behaving just like the archtypical millennial. They want to eat their cake and have it, too. They don't want the downsides to being part of the royal family, but they want the benefits.

I'm interested in seeing if they'll push it far enough for the Queen to get fed up and disown the pair of 'em Smile

This one was a warning shot across the bow. I wonder if they'll heed it?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I dont see how any of them are even popular. They are the poster children for "white privilege". You would think the media would tear them apart not praise them for saying bless you after someone sneezed.

Posts: 5406 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Media’s probably reluctant to comment because there’s more than just white privilege involved.

Posts: 1169 | Location: NE Indiana  | Registered: January 20, 2011Report This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm interested in seeing if they'll push it far enough for the Queen to get fed up and disown the pair of 'em

I believe Para said about 2 years ago during the coverage of their wedding, that there would be further fallout on them.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2692 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Report This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gpbst3:
You would think the media would tear them apart not praise them for saying bless you after someone sneezed.

Go on over to Britain, wander into a pub, and start criticizing the Royal Family. Please bring along a videographer Smile

Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
You would think the media would tear them apart not praise them for saying bless you after someone sneezed.

Go on over to Britain, wander into a pub, and start criticizing the Royal Family. Please bring along a videographer Smile

Piers Morgan is laying into them rather hard.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...isrespect-Queen.html

'Who the hell do they think they are': Piers Morgan lashes out at Harry and Meghan for their 'staggering disrespect' to the Queen after couple complain about being forced to drop 'royal' from their brand

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2692 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Report This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2BobTanner:
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:

Piers Morgan is laying into them rather hard.

'Who the hell do they think they are': Piers Morgan lashes out at Harry and Meghan ...

He's criticizing the Royal Millennial Poster Children, not the Royal Family, per se. Meghan never was very popular over there (British understatement). That's one, perhaps the main, reason she wanted out. Now the pair of 'em aren't particularly well-liked.

Personally, I thought Harry was nuts for marrying her. Still do. I will be surprised if he doesn't eventually come to rue the day.

posted Hide Post
quote:

If I never hear about Megan and whats his face again it will be too soon. Their "brand?" what brand? WTF? You are another pair of worthless reality TV show boobs with not a fucking thing to offer.

The best way to show how little you care is to make seven or eight more posts about things you supposedly don't care about.

Posts: 11 | Location: Foothills of SLC | Registered: November 10, 2019Report This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
Cressida could've saved him from himself, but realized she didn't want the job.

What has followed has been entirely predictable.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5643 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Report This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
I'd personally prefer to stop hearing about Kobe Bryant and his memorial.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Report This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
I'd personally prefer to stop hearing about Kobe Bryant and his memorial.

That's racist.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18385 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yes I know it's ironic... But it's all over the damn news and I wish they would stop. And honestly I am bewildered as to why anyone would give a shit, truly.

I feel even more strongly about the Kardasheans than this!!!!!!!!

Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Eric.Stober.SLC:
quote:

The best way to show how little you care is to make seven or eight more posts about things you supposedly don't care about.

Or just stay out of my post complaining about how I don't care to share how you don't care that I don't care....

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I love the UK, and our allies there, but I do not understand the fascination so many Americans have with the British royals and their daily affairs. Matters of state? Sure, let’s talk about it. This kind of piddly shit? Who cares?

Posts: 17060 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Report This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
I dont see how any of them are even popular. They are the poster children for "white privilege". You would think the media would tear them apart not praise them for saying bless you after someone sneezed.

One of the pair is white, the other is not.

True story.

Posts: 10824 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
My mom is from England and she doesn’t give a shit about these people either

Posts: 3369 | Registered: December 06, 2006Report This Post