SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Oh no the two twits from Britain cant use the word royal in their "brand"...
Page 1 2 3 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Oh no the two twits from Britain cant use the word royal in their "brand"... Login/Join 
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rburg:
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
I'd personally prefer to stop hearing about Kobe Bryant and his memorial.


That's racist.


Well now the news down here is letting us know how those special shirts and programs from the memorial are being advertised online for a starting bid of $500 (if I heard that number right).

How/why do you post for sale something like that BEFORE the service ends? Roll Eyes









Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.
 
Posts: 11826 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Report This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
Personally, I thought Harry was nuts for marrying her. Still do. I will be surprised if he doesn't eventually come to rue the day.

It'll happen.

Once he's unhappy in Hollywood, paying her way and just the doormat, he'll long for being home in the UK.
 
Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Report This Post
Member
Picture of Kraquin
posted Hide Post
Funny how a thread about not giving a shit about Harry and Meghan is two pages of not giving a shit.
 
Posts: 391 | Registered: December 07, 2016Report This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Originally posted by gpbst3:
You would think the media would tear them apart not praise them for saying bless you after someone sneezed.

Go on over to Britain, wander into a pub, and start criticizing the Royal Family. Please bring along a videographer Smile


Go on over to Ireland, wander into a Pub, start criticizing the Royal Family and you may eat and drink all day for free.


*********
"You plugged in that expensive piece of radio gear and now you smell smoke? Sorry about that." - Reddy Kilowatt.
 
Posts: 7375 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Report This Post
Member
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
When it comes to the Royals I think this position sums it up

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RhR4eeVek2Q
 
Posts: 1456 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Report This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
73% of Candians don't want to pay "any" of their security costs. Canada will stop paying. BBC Link




_________________________
NRA Endowment Member
_________________________
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis
 
Posts: 5130 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Report This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
For some reason, the American public, particularly the women, have always been fascinated by British royalty. I remember being a young boy in the 1950's, when my mother used to bring home women's magazines, such as the Ladie's Home Journal. Almost every issue had some breathless article about the latest happenings with the Duke and Duchess of Windsor. I think my father said it best, "who gives a shit?".
 
Posts: 2157 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Report This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
quote:
Originally posted by Eric.Stober.SLC:
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THESE TWO ASSHOLES?

If I never hear about Megan and whats his face again it will be too soon. Their "brand?" what brand? WTF? You are another pair of worthless reality TV show boobs with not a fucking thing to offer.

I don't care! Stop talking about it.


The best way to show how little you care is to make seven or eight more posts about things you supposedly don't care about.


Or just stay out of my post complaining about how I don't care to share how you don't care that I don't care....


I'm just pointing out the irony, I'm not surprised you don't understand.
 
Posts: 11 | Location: Foothills of SLC | Registered: November 10, 2019Report This Post
On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Oh no the two twits from Britain cant use the word royal in their "brand"...
Royal Pain In The Ass



A mind is a terrible thing.
 
Posts: 23760 | Location: Central Florida (near Orlando) | Registered: January 03, 2010Report This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Embarrassing, self centered ingrates.
I feel sad for the Queen, seems like a nice lady.
 
Posts: 3807 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Report This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Eric.Stober.SLC:
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
quote:
Originally posted by Eric.Stober.SLC:
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THESE TWO ASSHOLES?

If I never hear about Megan and whats his face again it will be too soon. Their "brand?" what brand? WTF? You are another pair of worthless reality TV show boobs with not a fucking thing to offer.

I don't care! Stop talking about it.


The best way to show how little you care is to make seven or eight more posts about things you supposedly don't care about.


Or just stay out of my post complaining about how I don't care to share how you don't care that I don't care....


I'm just pointing out the irony, I'm not surprised you don't understand.


I fully understand... understood what I would hear when I made the post, understood it on the 2nd response, and understood when you did it.

But you had to add the obvious statement about the irony, which had already been made, and post in a thread about how I shouldn't have a thread because I don't care.

I think you are the one not understanding...




- "This town reminds me of something in the bible."
- "Which part?"
- "The part right before god gets angry"
 
Posts: 9576 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Report This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:Go on over to Ireland, wander into a Pub, start criticizing the Royal Family and you may eat and drink all day for free.


Depends which part of Ireland you go to. Had you thought of that?

A quarter of the island and almost 40% of the population is called Northern Ireland and is part of the United Kingdom. Everybody born there is as British as the Queen.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tacfoley,
 
Posts: 10115 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Report This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
Just to point out that one of these 'twits from Britain' is still a US citizen.
 
Posts: 10115 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Report This Post
Member
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
How could you so cruel as to bash a couple that has finally gotten themselves off the welfare rolls. Big Grin



"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra
 
Posts: 1351 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Report This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tacfoley:
Just to point out that one of these 'twits from Britain' is still a US citizen.

Thanks a million, tac. Just when we thought we'd successfully exported her, you guys send her back! Isn't anything for keeps anymore?



"We may consent to be governed, but we will not be ruled." - Kevin D. Williamson, 2012

"All the citizens of this land are of right freemen; they owe no allegiance to any class and should recognize no task-masters. Under the chart of their liberties, under the law of high heaven, they are free and without shackles on their limbs nor mortgages upon the fruits of their brain or muscles; they bow down before no prince, potentate, or sovereign, nor kiss the royal robes of any crowned head; they render homage only to their God and should pay tribute only to their Government. Such at least is the spirit of our institutions, the character of our written national compact."

Charles Triplett O’Ferrall of Virginia - In Congress, May 1, 1888
 
Posts: 10924 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Report This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
quote:
Originally posted by tacfoley:
Just to point out that one of these 'twits from Britain' is still a US citizen.

Thanks a million, tac. Just when we thought we'd successfully exported her, you guys send her back! Isn't anything for keeps anymore?


'snot true. The British population is NOT sending her back to YOU. Instead, we're getting them in Canada. My family over there couldn't give a rat's ass where they go, or what they do -their way of life doesn't touch us at all.

We're hardly likely to see Harry piling up sacks of garden fertiliser in the local garden centre, nor his wife earning spare cash stacking shelves in Costco, right?
 
Posts: 10115 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Report This Post
Member
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
quote:
The British population is NOT sending her back to YOU. Instead, we're getting them in Canada.


And that is the real reason for closing the border with Canada; COVID-19 is just a convenience. Wink
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/1...sential-traffic.html


---------------------
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.” — H. L. Mencken
 
Posts: 2042 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Report This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tacfoley:
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:Go on over to Ireland, wander into a Pub, start criticizing the Royal Family and you may eat and drink all day for free.


Depends which part of Ireland you go to. Had you thought of that?

A quarter of the island and almost 40% of the population is called Northern Ireland and is part of the United Kingdom. Everybody born there is as British as the Queen.


According to people I lived with and among with in the Irish areas of Main Line suburban Philadelphia, there's only one Ireland - the FREE state of Ireland.

The rest, Northern section is all Brit.


*********
"You plugged in that expensive piece of radio gear and now you smell smoke? Sorry about that." - Reddy Kilowatt.
 
Posts: 7375 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Report This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Originally posted by gpbst3:
You would think the media would tear them apart not praise them for saying bless you after someone sneezed.

Go on over to Britain, wander into a pub, and start criticizing the Royal Family. Please bring along a videographer Smile


Go on over to Ireland, wander into a Pub, start criticizing the Royal Family and you may eat and drink all day for free.


Just booked a superbly cheap flight to Ireland.




...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...
 
Posts: 2275 | Location: Basement of Staples Center | Registered: September 25, 2007Report This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Didn't he do two tours in Afghanistan in a combat MOS?
 
Posts: 151 | Registered: June 11, 2018Report This Post
  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 2 3  

Closed Topic Closed

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Oh no the two twits from Britain cant use the word royal in their "brand"...

© SIGforum 2020