SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Bass Pro and Shipping
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bass Pro and Shipping Login/Join 
Picture of rtquig
posted
A few months back I ordered a pair of Fishing/Boat shoes from Bass Pro. I wore them a week when one of the eyelets broke off. I called them, they sent a replacement pair. Bass Pro said I had 30 days to get the shoes back. The day the replacement pair arrived, I put the old pair in the same box and brought it to a UPS drop off box. Today, I opened a credit card bill and there was a charge for the shoes for not being returned.
I called Bass Pro, it took quite a while for them to trace the package. It is now in their warehouse somewhere. It got rerouted by UPS and Bass Pro can't explain why they received the package a month ago, and no one recorded that I did return them in the 30 day period. I paid the credit card in full and will get credit back next month. Just a pain to waste a half hour on the phone for their screw up. Glad I go line by line on the credit cards.

Living the Dream

Posts: 4015 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
It's not just Bass Pro, Dish Network tried that same thing on me. SIX MONTHS after I returned the equipment I get a letter stating that I was going to be billed for not returning three boxes and the "eyes" from the dish.

Fortunately I kept the receipt from the UPS Store.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8100 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post