SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    “Exploding heads”
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

“Exploding heads” Login/Join 
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted
Is that the best you can come up with? It was clever and slightly funny the first six or seven hundred times it was used here, but now it’s become very stale.

Please: Drink a cup of coffee or cut back to three or four six packs a day, exercise your brain and imagination, and think of something new to describe the left’s probable reaction to the latest Trump victory.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47399 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
At least in my case, it's as much wishful thinking as it is lack of vocabulary.

The visual is just too sweet to pass up.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15210 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
I like to focus on feats of the anus. You know things like shitting kittens and what have you.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Not so annoying it sets my hair on fire.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8330 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
"Feats of the Anus"

awesome !

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
The visual is just too sweet to pass up.

I'm a typical guy, I like shit exploding.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16679 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SBrooks:
"Feats of the Anus"

awesome !

Ain't that a Festivus thing?

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15210 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23403 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can they use it in a complete sentence? Or do they just use their hands on the side of their heads? Can they form a complete sentence? I'd be happy with that, around here, it's "I can't even..."

You "can't even" what, exactly? Oh, "can't even" finish a sentence.

Drooling, feckless morons, the whole lot of them.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8336 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
Is that the best you can come up with? It was clever and slightly funny the first six or seven hundred times it was used here, but now it’s become very stale.

Please: Drink a cup of coffee or cut back to three or four six packs a day, exercise your brain and imagination, and think of something new to describe the left’s probable reaction to the latest Trump victory.

You are correct of course, but you also know that your comments will have no constructive results in this forum. Smile

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
I like to focus on feats of the anus.

Posts: 27929 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Pooping corn.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43870 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post