SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    TV commercial for a heating pad is just crazy.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TV commercial for a heating pad is just crazy. Login/Join 
Picture of rtquig
posted
I've been laid up waiting for the results of a CT scan and can't physically do much without a lot of back pain. This leads to series binge watching and regular TV. This morning while watching "Father Knows Best", (first time in years that I watched this show) a commercial came in for an electric heating pad. I typically zone out during commercials, but this one caught my attention. The claim to fame for this heating pad was that a garden blower could not blow the heating pad off the person laying in bed. The heating pad was more heavy than most. A blower in your bedroom! That convinced me to buy the heating pad! It is time that middle school kids go back to school and stop writing these commercials.

Living the Dream

Posts: 4014 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted Hide Post
Yeah, like an emu riding shotgun in an insurance commercial.

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1489 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Years ago they had the clay pads at physical therapy places . I don't know if they still use them but between the weight and heat they worked great ! When I had my shoulder rebuilt it was unfrikkin' real how good those felt !

Posts: 366 | Registered: January 07, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post