SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Friggin parents who bring their sick kids to birthday parties.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Friggin parents who bring their sick kids to birthday parties. Login/Join 
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted
Look Mr. and Mrs. twatwaffle, when your kids have a fever how about, you know not drag them around to other kids birthday parties like miniature Typhoid Marys.

Gee I wonder why everybody’s kids are sick now. What a brain teaser.

I swear we should be allowed to smack people in the face with the end of a fishing pole pulled taught. It would be like an stupid person reset button.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back in Black
posted Hide Post
Kids are like little germ factories. I have two young daughters and feel like I need to wear a medical mask all the time. Hey, they do it in Asia, why not?

Posts: 1147 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When my kid was in day care, we all were sick often.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had a neighbor in Pennsylvania who taught Kindergarten.

She was usually down with a cold or just getting over one.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fatmanspencer
posted Hide Post
My son gave me the flu. Twice within 3 months. Just now getting better. I'm still not sure where HE got it from, as he had the flu shot and we did as well.

Used guns deserve a home too

Posts: 783 | Location: North Ga | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
I had a neighbor in Pennsylvania who taught Kindergarten.

She was usually down with a cold or just getting over one.

My wife taught mostly kindergarten for more than 30 years. Somehow she seemed to be immune to everything. The bonus was she would bring a cootie home for me about every year.

Posts: 7437 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Buddy of mine, who is definitely in an at-risk group, got one of this season's flu virus' that way. It was only at the end of the holiday get-together, after everybody had already hugged the little walking germ factory, that his parents informed all "he's just getting over something." Shortly thereafter my buddy got sicker than he claims he's ever been Mad

What. The. Actual. Fuck. is the matter with people, anyway?

One of my wife's friends ended-up having to care for her grandchildren all the time because her daughter is essentially a waste of skin. Every time my wife visited that friend she'd get sick. I finally insisted she stop going there until those kids were gone.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:
he had the flu shot and we did as well.

When my doctor offered me the shot, I asked,"does this years formulation protect against the strains that are actually going around?"

The answer, unsurprisingly, was NO.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
I swear we should be allowed to smack people in the face with the end of a fishing pole pulled taught. It would be like an stupid person reset button.
That would be a great addition to this thread

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23102 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Long term ammoholic
Picture of gunnutty
posted Hide Post
Every room in the hospital close to me is full. 123 deaths so far in Arkansas and the flu may continue for up to 3 more months. It would be nice if sick folks stayed home.

Posts: 670 | Location: North Central Arkansas | Registered: February 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That would drive me fucking crazy when our kid was little. Birthday party, in walks parents, kiddie takes off then they tell me the little fuck is running a fever and was throwing up last night, but he/she is better! Or the kid is just flowing snot! AGGGGGG. Fucking assholes!

Posts: 2044 | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Seotaji
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fatmanspencer:
My son gave me the flu. Twice within 3 months. Just now getting better. I'm still not sure where HE got it from, as he had the flu shot and we did as well.

The flu vaccine is only 10-30% effective at best. Doesn't make you immune from the flu.

Posts: 6917 | Registered: February 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
Friday in school, a 10th grader sitting in the front row about 8' from my desk can't stop coughing. And I mean one of those deep in your chest coughs. His eyes are blood shot and he looks like crap. Finally I ask him if he has a fever, he says yes. Are you on any antibiotics? No. Why did your mother send you to school? She said he can't miss school! This is a "A" student. I washed my hands all through class, tried to make sure my hands didn't touch my face and used Lysol wipes on my desk after he left and wiped his desk to try to prevent the next student that sat there from getting sick. What is wrong with these kids parents?

Living the Dream

Posts: 4011 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post