SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Things that are played out, 2018 edition
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Things that are played out, 2018 edition Login/Join 
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
you would look so sensitive wearing it
I got your sensitive. Right here!

oops,

micro aggression!!

do you need a little sensitivity training?

or a safe space?

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10409 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lyman:
quote:
quote:
oops,

micro aggression!!

or a safe space?
I got your safe space. Right here!

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
Have a look over here, V-Tail. It's a knit hat.

You found him. So now you gents know where I’m getting the whole “beard” thing from. Look at that picture now clone that mother fucker. They’ll be variations with sleeve tats, big hole ear rings, but that pic is pretty much the jest of it. They all sport the beard. Fucking clones.

I haven’t been to a bar in years. Friend of mine wants to go to one a year or so ago and we meet up ( I had never been there) and there 10-12 dudes in there that look exactly like that picture, and 2-3 of the bartenders same deal, same hat, same beard, all that shit. I look around and tell my buddy that there is like one decent looking woman in here and all these dude bros. I was out of there in 60 seconds.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12568 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by lyman:
quote:
quote:
oops,

micro aggression!!

or a safe space?
I got your safe space. Right here!

Do you boys need a couple of safety pins? Razz

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
No, they need a shave. Razz

Posts: 17055 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I graduated from high school in 1969 with a full beard, since that time I have shaved it all off once, lasted about a week. My wife has not seen me clean shaven, nor have my sons. When I was working I kept it trimmed, now it is fuller, haven’t used a razor in at least 5 years, no more razor burn, nicks or cuts, ain’t gonna shave it again.

Posts: 1833 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:
Fakebook, Twatter, Instacrap, SnapCrap, it’s all complete and utter bullshit. Be an adult pick up the phone and call someone, old school.

But, but, you're on social media right now! Fakebook - Instacrap stuff is just the mainstream public's version of SIGforum! It's just a little weird to be complaining about social media on social media... Razz

Posts: 5580 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Armed and Gregarious
Picture of DMF
posted Hide Post
quote:
If you’re a heffer . . .
You know what else is "played out?" Trying to use a "fancy" word, that you don't know how to spell, when a more common word would suffice.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/heffer

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/heifer

If you're considering it, you should know that blaming auto-correct, or a typo, when obviously neither are the reason, are also "played out."

"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want." - William Tecumseh Sherman

Posts: 12591 | Location: Nomad | Registered: January 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DMF:
quote:
If you’re a heffer . . .
You know what else is "played out?" Trying to use a "fancy" word, that you don't know how to spell, when a more common word would suffice.

If you're considering it, you should know that blaming auto-correct, or a typo, when obviously neither are the reason, are also "played out."

Big Grin

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15249 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LastCubScout:
quote:
Fakebook, Twatter, Instacrap, SnapCrap, it’s all complete and utter bullshit. Be an adult pick up the phone and call someone, old school.

But, but, you're on social media right now! Fakebook - Instacrap stuff is just the mainstream public's version of SIGforum! It's just a little weird to be complaining about social media on social media... Razz

But... but we're special! Big Grin

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Tattoos on woman, not a fan in general, but I especially hate "words" on them. It looks like graffiti on the side of a building. Frown

Please stop with the trendy locations. Words on the collar bone, words under the arm (or under-boob) and good lord ladies, please stop with sleeves and the chest/neck tattoos.

Anyone currently in medical school would do well to look into tattoo removal as a specialty. A few years down the road when these 20 year olds realize they're not 20 anymore and the fad has long passed, there's going to be a lot of work out there.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: cas,

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
Every thing that has been done will be redone .....
I try to remember I'm wasting time ill never get back.
I do enjoy the chuckle i get from some of the stupid chit ppl do....

Really pretty women .... With nose rings, like buggers hanging ....makes me cry.

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LastCubScout:
quote:

Not even remotely the same, and you know it. Are all of us here using our real names and posting pics of ourselves, no. Is Para selling off our information to the highest bidder? No. So no, and no, and more no. Nice try but fail. Not even remotely close.

Posts: 12568 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DMF:
quote:
If you’re a heffer . . .

Oh I’m sorry, I didn’t know this was a doctoral thesis. Will you be handing out grades too teacher? Big Grin

Thanks for the laugh guy,

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Kudos to a fine rant. Couldn't agree more with everything...except for the beard thing.

I've shaved once since 1990 and don't plan to ever again.

I am inclined to agree with this in spite of being someone who still shaves every day. Problem with shaving is if you are on a blood thinner, even Aspirin, one nick can mean 20 minutes of trying to get the bleeding to stop. There have been days when I show up at work with a large bandaid taped across my chin like a chin strap because that was the only way I could get to work without looking like I had cut my throat.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5621 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
What about Philip Glass? Is Philip Glass played out? What about Philip Glass? Is Philip Glass played out?

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post