SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Optic planet
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Optic planet Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I've ordered a few holsters and Boyt pistol cases from them in the past. Never had any problems.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
But but... "they have.45 ammo for .85/cents a round".....(hands shake, makes the purchase. .....

4 months later, goes on Sigforum and complains that the ammo has not shipped yet.....

Para noted this one a long time ago.

Posts: 1920 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NK402:
I've ordered a few holsters and Boyt pistol cases from them in the past. Never had any problems.

Follow-up: After writing the above, I was looking for a particular front sight for a recently acquired 1911. I checked the manufacturer, Midway and Brownells, all out of stock. Found it on Optics Planet and ordered it. After about 4 days, USPS tracking said it had been delivered but in fact, it had not. After reading some of the complaints here, I thought, oh boy, here we go. Called their customer service, which was answered in a few rings by a very nice lady, speaking perfect English. She checked and said her tracking showed it being delivered the next day. If that turned out not to be the case, she gave me her extension on which to call her back. It was in fact delivered the next day so I have no complaints. By comparison, a few days later, I tried to order some magazines over the phone from Midway. I was told my wait time was six minutes. I hung up after 12 minutes.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post