SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    DO NOT Go Grocery Shopping at Walmart on the First Saturday of the Month!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DO NOT Go Grocery Shopping at Walmart on the First Saturday of the Month! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
And as an additional day not to go in certain towns, avoid Wally World when students come back to town.

GW.

Posts: 642 | Location: Auburn, AL | Registered: August 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
Don't forget Wednesdays when the Social Security checks come out. Nasty little old ladies and grumpy old men.
You got something against grumpy old men?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
Don't forget Wednesdays when the Social Security checks come out. Nasty little old ladies and grumpy old men.
You got something against grumpy old men?

Yeah, I do. I hate running into guys like me! And believe you me, when I'm in Walmart, I'm grumpy. Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Johnny 3eagles,

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Last time we 'was' at the wallymart world, we 'was' a campin' up near da bridge an' we plum done forgot this most excellent calphalon 5.5 quart chili pot that we done did found at another wallymart world when we 'was' a campin' afore.

Well, believe it or not, they done had the same gosh durn superb chili pot, but on clearance for less than twenty smackers!

Well, to attempt to shorten this up a bit, there we 'was' in the dang international section, a looking at the roasted seaweed, when this gentleman with an NRA hat on his head and a Korean war pin on the hat goes and done shows this shopping list his wife wrote to my wife, asking iffin she can read her handwriting!

First things first, said I sure did like his hat and thank you sir for your service Smile

Next, took a look at that list, causin' my wife looked at me with one of those, "you better help me" looks.

Was able to interpret the cursive writing and get the gentleman back on track with the shopping, but I feel compelled to say that although he was a bit perplexed, he did not seem to be terribly grumpy.

That is all Big Grin

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post