SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    What happens when Middle School Kids get to High School?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What happens when Middle School Kids get to High School? Login/Join 
Picture of rtquig
posted
Mysteriously they forget the words to the Pledge of Allegiance. I don't know why, but in Middle School the kids are all saying it along with me. In High School I am the only one in the room saying it.

Living the Dream

Posts: 4015 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Try this.

"Repeat after me..."
"I" (pause)
(wait for it...)

Enjoy the summer break.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
Never be ashamed to show your patriotism.

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
I have nearly total participation for the pledge, I am sure there are a couple that don't say but I watch them, even my gay muslim student says it.

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS

Posts: 3693 | Location: Northwest, In | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post