SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Mileage, Mileage, Mileage!!!!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mileage, Mileage, Mileage!!!!!! Login/Join 
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted
The advertisement you placed for your vehicle means NOTHING WHEN YOU DO NOT LIST THE MILEAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25354 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Usually, if they don't list the mileage, it's because it's HIGH

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
My beef is with the ones that don't list the price because they are asking too much. Do you think you are going to talk me into it if I call or do you just like to respond to inquiries?

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5680 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Did you come from behind
that rock, or from under it?

Picture of Audioholic
posted Hide Post
It's even more fun on Craigslist when the tards enter 250 instead of 250,000 miles. If you run a search for low mileage vehicles all of these erroneous listings come up as under your parameter when they're actually way over.

But, but ... they're "highway" miles. When the steering wheel, drivers seat and brake pedal pad look like clothing props from Oliver Twist it usually doesn't bode well for the rest of the vehicle.

Any listing without mileage is actually a blessing: it lets you know the mileage is stupid high and/or the seller is high and stupid.

"Every time you think you weaken the nation" Moe Howard

Posts: 2048 | Location: Out standing in my field. | Registered: February 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Or when they refuse to talk price other than in person. Always trying to get you in to beat you down. I'm referring to dealership practices.

To my limited knowledge, parts and service make more money than sales so why wouldn't a dealership try to sell as many cars as possible? Make the buying process less painful to sell more cars that come back for service. But instead they want to make the buying process as painful as possible and lose a customer for life.

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post