SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Rear view mirror, for looking behind you, not at yourself.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rear view mirror, for looking behind you, not at yourself. Login/Join 
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted
I had a woman do something really stupid in front of me at a stop light yesterday, and as I sat there cursing to myself I noticed the tell tale sign. The rear view mirror cranked so far over, they can only be looking at themselves. "Oh yeah, now I get it, she's one of those.

Maybe I should be grateful. It's a small indicator of who you're driving near, what kind of person/driver/genius you're dealing with, and that it's a warning to watch out! Eek

Posts: 21097 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Using them as a mobile vanity mirror seems to be popular. I've never understood the efficiency gained by applying make up in fifteen 20 second bursts on the way to work vs setting the alarm 5 minutes earlier.

Posts: 8954 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MNSIG:
Using them as a mobile vanity mirror seems to be popular. I've never understood the efficiency gained by applying make up in fifteen 20 second bursts on the way to work vs setting the alarm 5 minutes earlier.

I agree completely.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MNSIG:

Come to Houston, they do it at 50+ MPH in traffic.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15268 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIG 229R
posted Hide Post
I really don't see the point in cranking the rear view mirror out of focus when every car now days has built in vanity mirrors on the backs of the sun visors. Then who knows what runs through a woman's mind any way?

SigP229R
Harry Callahan "A man has got to know his limitations".
Teddy Roosevelt "Talk soft carry a big stick"
I Cor10: 13 "1611KJV"

Posts: 6066 | Registered: March 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
She might have been checking for a booger

Posts: 26892 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG 229R:
I really don't see the point in cranking the rear view mirror out of focus when every car now days has built in vanity mirrors on the backs of the sun visors. Then who knows what runs through a woman's mind any way?

Mind?

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post