SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    I went to a crappy dentist a few years back
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I went to a crappy dentist a few years back Login/Join 
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Thanks man, this is just kicking my butt.

First thing in the AM I'm calling the dentist to see it there's anything else to do besides hurry and wait.

Six days now and I'm wounded.

I grew up with a kid named Shawn. He and I started boxing together around '74 or '75 or so. In high school we fought each other in the state Golden Gloves. Long story short, he kicked my ass! Big Grin

Shawn had a right hook that was just mean. No matter how I tried to protect against it, he was able to sneak it in. It was lightning fast and felt like getting hit by an anvil. I was known as having one hell of a left hook. That day, I sent one his way that missed clean and he followed up with his patented right hook and knocked me out colder than a mackerel. Big Grin

That's about how I feel right now.

Posts: 20082 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hope you find the cause of the pain. It can be kind of rough. I have been there. Good luck.

Posts: 17225 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Finding the
sweet spot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Thanks man, this is just kicking my butt.

First thing in the AM I'm calling the dentist to see it there's anything else to do besides hurry and wait.

Six days now and I'm wounded.

I grew up with a kid named Shawn. He and I started boxing together around '74 or '75 or so. In high school we fought each other in the state Golden Gloves. Long story short, he kicked my ass! Big Grin

Shawn had a right hook that was just mean. No matter how I tried to protect against it, he was able to sneak it in. It was lightning fast and felt like getting hit by an anvil. I was known as having one hell of a left hook. That day, I sent one his way that missed clean and he followed up with his patented right hook and knocked me out colder than a mackerel. Big Grin

That's about how I feel right now.

Take care Gustofer, I hope you get some answers, and more importantly, some relief soon.
Sean

------------------------------------------
Just because you can, doesn't mean
you should.

Posts: 963 | Location: KCMO | Registered: September 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post