SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Forget Your Wife JUST ONCE.......
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Forget Your Wife JUST ONCE....... Login/Join 
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
Q - House doors are locked. Your dog is at the back door barking to be let into the house. Your wife is at the front door yelling to be let into the house. Which one do you let in first?

A - Dog. He'll shut up when he comes in.
Reminds me of this joke:

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23220 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
Ha! That's hilarious.

She'll never forget. She'll be telling her next husband about it until the end of time.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8215 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Great story fredward. Can't wait to share it with my spouse.

Posts: 3718 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Elephant ain’t got nothing on a woman.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
Reminds me of this joke:

Isn't part two of the question "see which one has fashioned a deadly weapon from a jack lift handle, two rags and a valve stem?"

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12402 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You win the day. Congrats on still being alive.

Posts: 4277 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
My wife likely would have called a friend to catch a ride home and then given me a double dose of torture Eek

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Great story and even better comments!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6311 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cyril did that twice,
charlotte got two of these
https://www.michaels.com/laser...inches/D056114S.html

( one for each vehicle)

and put her picture in them

now when they go in the store she hangs them on the rear view mirror.

Cyril claims that it works real well

has not left her since

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54603 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

DOUG
Military Police = MP = Mike Papa

Posts: 245 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: September 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
"I thought I had gone deaf"

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Saluki
posted Hide Post
True story, moved to another town 50 miles away, left my youngest behind.

I was busy doing he man lifting chores, figured someone else was in charge of women’s work. That’s my story and I’ve stuck to it for 20yrs. The older two remind her every once in a while that we left her behind for a reason.

----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------

Posts: 5149 | Location: southern Mn | Registered: February 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
I was supposed to stop on the way home from work and pick her up somewhere.

Got home and then realized it. Picked her up about 30-45 minutes late. Took a few months to live that down...

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^
You're doing it wrong. Nest time, just say "Sorry I'm late" and take her home like nothing happened.

Works for me.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9144 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Should have responded that you couldn't text while driving & you'd respond when you got home...

Posts: 3297 | Location: IN | Registered: January 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
My first clue would have been when I didn't get a phone call asking me to get "One more thing" when I was next to pay after standing in a long check out line.

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10355 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of m1009
posted Hide Post
Funny! My other half and I ride together most days, as it saves on fuel and works out fairly well. He drops me off to my work, then goes to his job. Other times, we can’t due to our schedules, and then we have to drive ourselves. One time I was wondering why it was taking him longer to pick me up. He had forgotten we had come in together, got halfway home and realized, OOPS! Got a text, sorry, honey, on my way! We joke about it every so often. So I read this and laughed. Showed to hubby and he laughed too. Told him he was not alone.... Big Grin

Posts: 1126 | Registered: September 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And if things ever go South, you're going to hear about it again in a deposition.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post