SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Amazon stands with BLM?
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Amazon stands with BLM? Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
At least all these BLM and virtue signalers are being kind enough to be guinea pigs for us. If we don't see a tripling of COVID cases then we can open the country and have sports back.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20816 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
We watched a Prime movie last night. The BLM statement was displayed prominently on the menu screen.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Report This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Standard lip service, I'm sure all the big companies will be doing it and making 'generous' $1M donations to 'advance equality'.

For them, it's simply the cost of doing business.

Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I'm not gonna lie: It's unlikely we'll cancel AP over this, but does further my resolve to shop as little at Amazon as I possibly can.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Report This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fpuhan:
If you're not virtue signaling, you're not one of the "cool" kids.

The CitiBank email came through today ...

posted Hide Post
It's the new "trendy" thing to do...As I have started seeing production come back there is more of a demand from agencies and advertisers to cast people of color in their c commercials so they appear "woke"

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Report This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Just once, I'd like for these corp virtue signalers to comment on videos like the one from Candace.

Or rather yet, I'd like to see Candace rip these big corp virtue signalers a new one.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12717 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Report This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:

Standard lip service, I'm sure all the big companies will be doing it and making 'generous' $1M donations to 'advance equality'.

For them, it's simply the cost of doing business.
Rest assured, those costs will be passed on the the customers, one way or another.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30658 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Report This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Linked In is having seminars/discussions daily on this stuff, it's being pushed and ingrained into society by social media at an alarmingly high speed.

Posts: 23414 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Report This Post