SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Neighbors! Called the Police on us for dog fighting.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Neighbors! Called the Police on us for dog fighting. Login/Join 
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
i love this place. Smile

Posts: 6354 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Moving cash
for money
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Everybody was Shih Tzu fighting!
Those dogs are fast as lightning.
Except when they're all napping,
Or at the water bowl lapping.

Oh, I see a man at the back as a matter of fact
His eyes are as red as the sun
And the girl in the corner let no one ignore her
Cause she thinks she's the passionate one

Oh yeah! It was like lightning
The Shih Tzus was fighting
And the music was soothing
And they all started grooving
Yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah-yeah

And the man in the back said everyone attack
And it turned into a Shih Tzu blitz
And the girl in the corner said boy I want to warn you
It'll turn into a Shih Tzu blitz
Shih Tzu blitz, Shih Tzu blitz, Shih Tzu blitz, Shih Tzu blitz

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles scream and shout" R.I.P. R.A.H.
Ooga Chakka Hooga Hooga Ooga Chakka Hooga Hooga
NRA Basic Rifle Instructor
Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED Adult/Child/Infant Instructor
Red Cross Wilderness First Aid Instructor

Posts: 9912 | Location: Jawjah | Registered: December 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of qcsmitty
posted Hide Post
“Guys, we have Shih_Tzus! Who the fuck fights Shih_Tzus?”

Hilarious.

Posts: 3778 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
True story. I Shih Tzu, not!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MitchbSC:
quote:
Guys, we have Shih_Tzus! Who the fuck fights Shih_Tzus?

Can't breathe. Laughing. OMG. Hahaha! Snort. HAHAHAHA! Tears now.

Smile

I can see it now. The manual would be "Shih Tzu - The Art of War."

Posts: 15001 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
True story. I Shih Tzu, not!

It was all fun& games til I read that. Thanks, don’t usually laugh out loud.

Posts: 199 | Registered: March 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
We’re they wet?

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Guys, we have Shih_Tzus! Who the fuck fights Shih_Tzus?

For $20, I’d fight a shih Tzu.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Hell yeah. I mean, I love dogs... but $20 is $20.

Posts: 32429 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Call the cops on your neighbors for being annoying twats.

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Knuckledragger
Picture of IndyRob
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys, you're turned this annoyance into a good laugh. Big Grin

Posts: 7358 | Location: Greater Indianapolis Area | Registered: October 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Go knock on the neighbors door. Advise them to be careful, some no good, good for nothing, cock sucking losers are calling in false complaints and they need to be on the lookout, in case it happens to them next. And keep a straight face while you tell them this too.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bubbatime:
Go knock on the neighbors door. Advise them to be careful, some no good, good for nothing, cock sucking losers are calling in false complaints and they need to be on the lookout, in case it happens to them next. And keep a straight face while you tell them this too.
You are an EVIL man! I like it.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
I need to come here more often. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 18017 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Are...MARSHALL
Picture of armedmd
posted Hide Post
Very sneaky! Mike Vick changing his name to IndyRob and starting a flyweight division for dogfighting!! Thank goodness the neighbors are there to break up this tiny crime ring of terror!

Build a man a fire and keep him warm for a night, set a man on fire and keep him warm the rest of his life.

Posts: 1893 | Location: WV | Registered: December 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ATT
posted Hide Post
example: Neighbor gets tired of having to listen to the large group of dogs barking/growling/play-fighting. Calls to complain about the noise.

I do not know, but probably your dogs are pissing off your neighbors. You said you "Let him in the house, introduced him to our pack, including the 3 we're fostering for Grandma."

I am 100% sure you are not fighting the little dogs, but I am sure your little dogs are pissing off the neighbors. Try going to them and apologizing for the barking / noise. Ask what you can do to fix the situation.

JMHO . Your lucky they called the police instead of throwing X-LAX over your fence.

-------------------------
Be not hasty in thy spirit to be angry, for anger resteth in the bosom of fools. Ecc 7:9

SIG556 SWAT * P226
ENDOWMENT MEMBER - NRA www.nra.org

Posts: 613 | Location: Alaska | Registered: November 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mcrimm:
quote:
Everybody was Shih Tzu fighting!
Those dogs are fast as lightning.
Except when they're all napping,
Or at the water bowl lapping.

I see what you did there.

and now I have that song going thru my head,, and likely will all day

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10410 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bubbatime:

or

print flyers for the fights,
set a time, date etc,

and have each flyer with a different neighbors address??

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10410 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post