SIGforum
Avast Security Software

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/230601935/m/4550097234

November 06, 2017, 12:58 PM
Avast Security Software
Has anyone ever had Avast charge you for security software when you already had a license?
I keep detailed records of my spending and found out that I was being charged for an additional license when my present license had not expired in 2015 and 2016. I only have one computer so I was being charged for a second license with a different start date.

They will not refund my money and say the software is supplied by others although they are the end point seller.

What I find amazing is that they are a security firm but lack integrity. They are almost impossible to get a hold of and in the past have not responded to my emails.

November 06, 2017, 03:55 PM
erj_pilot
If the charge was on your credit card, refuse it.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24