SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    AT&T "Enjoy" Service
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AT&T "Enjoy" Service Login/Join 
posted
Last night I upgraded one of my phones and the ATT site indicated that it was only available about 30 miles away but they could deliver it...fine, until today.

I just received an email from at ATT "Enjoy" rep telling me she would be here around 4pm with my phone and needed up yo an hour to set it up and go over my account.

I told her, as politely as I could, that I need no help setting it up and due to my 4 loud dogs being around that she would not be coming into my home. I said I simply needed the phone dropped off and could meet her outside. She said that was fine but still said she needed 15 minutes to go over my account with me.

My last message to her was very clear. I told her that I know she has a job to do and to call me when she is close so I can meet her but any attempt at upsetting me will result in her waiting a trip and me sending the new phone back.

Direct TV pulled this shit on me a few years ago when they sent a sales team over with the tech to do a repair and I made the sales team wait outside then canceled DTV soon after.

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
quote:
ATT "Enjoy"

Just the name of it fills me with rage.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4618 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I went through this when I switched my kids over from tmobile to att. I said very politely for the umpteenth time, just send me the sim cards for my kids phones. I don't need to talk or see anyone. If the next words out of your mouth are not we will ship you the sim cards, you can cancel everything and i will stay with tmo.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8020 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, she arrived on time and actually respected my wishes by meeting me outside and not trying to up sell me anything so that part was easy.

Then, when I called tat support to activate phone (crossing upgrades) my sign of relief over the delivery turned to anger pretty quick as it seems that the tech support people are now charged with trying to :evaluate" your plan and stuff you into a are one without you knowing what's going on. After about 5 minutes of listening to this guys fast talking BS I told him I had no time for this and hung up and then received an "estimate" of what we discussed via email.

ATT truly sucks

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I remember when customers calling in to remove services had to be "talked into" purchasing more services. They were calling because they could not pay the bill at the time.
Service Reps would add services onto customer bills without authorization to meet their quota, then remove services before the bill went out.

Posts: 1403 | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
My favorite is that they are constantly trying to sell me the U-verse and/or fiber internet.

I kindly remind the motherf that they haven't upgraded the service equipment in the area since 2003.

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post