SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    This guy has to be a complete idiot!

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
This guy has to be a complete idiot! Login/Join 
posted

Posts: 697 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: July 13, 2001Report This Post
Sig Forum Smart-Ass
Picture of Rotndad
posted Hide Post
I couldn't live with myself if I had done that.

Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force, but through persistence.
-Ovid

NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

Posts: 10192 | Location: Land O Lakes, FLA | Registered: June 18, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice Rotties! It should never have happened.

Kevin

Posts: 697 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: July 13, 2001Report This Post
Failing to prepare is
preparing to fail.
Picture of SigLaw
posted Hide Post
Never ever point a gun at something you don't intend to shoot. An idiot for sure but the pain of knowing you killed your own child by doing something stupid has got to be a living hell.

Posts: 1355 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: November 08, 2000Report This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
In the middle of a safety lecture, no less....
Then he does the VERY THING HE IS WARNING AGAINST!!!!

Posts: 6288 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Report This Post
Picture of usmc-nav
posted Hide Post
I pray God helps him and his family. How in the world would you ever forgive yourself? How could you live with this? I guess the other kids witnessed this. How does it affect them for the rest of their lives?

posted Hide Post
I don't see how you don't kill yourself after that. I guess maybe having the other two kids there might prevent you from doing that but damn I can't imagine ever being able to live with myself.

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Palm:
I don't see how you don't kill yourself after that. I guess maybe having the other two kids there might prevent you from doing that but damn I can't imagine ever being able to live with myself.

Yep. I couldn't imagine a circumstance where I'd be suicidal, but if that happened, it'd be a swan dive off a tall object for me. I don't see how anyone could live with themselves after that.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
posted Hide Post
The level of human stupidity continues to amaze, and sadden me.

Mongo only pawn in game of life...

Posts: 683 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 15, 2014Report This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
Glad the posts in the thread hint at the subject matter because the thread title doesn't.

Unforunate....

Frown

Posts: 3572 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Report This Post