SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Looks like I'm going to jail.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looks like I'm going to jail. Login/Join 
Picture of rtquig
posted
While in class today my cell phone vibrated to let me know there was a phone call. I really don't get many calls during the day and use an app that blocks most calls. In between classes I saw I had a voce mail.
It seems that there are 4 warrants out for my arrest and if I don't call back the police will be out to arrest me Saturday. My app said the phone number given is linked to a credit card scam. I will be pretty embarrassed tomorrow at my son's wedding when the police come to arrest me.

Living the Dream

Posts: 4011 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
You may have committed a horrendous crime or been part of a conspiracy to do some unspeakable evil you have forgotten about. When was the last time you pulled the tag off of a pillow?

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
Don't let them take you alive. Go out in a blaze of gory glory!

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3771 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I was told the same thing about 6 months ago. They still haven't shown up and neither has the IRS. I'm getting suspicious. Smile

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
HAVE NO FEAR!! For the low low price of $1499, I will happily take care of those warrants for you!

Did I say $1499, I meant $1099.

$799?

$14.99?

Hello? Hell . . . <<buzzz>> Huh, they hung up.

Crap.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1947 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Almost as Fast as a Speeding Bullet
Picture of Otto Pilot
posted Hide Post
The IRS called me, but didn't seem to want to talk to my accountant. Weird

Aeronautics confers beauty and grandeur, combining art and science for those who devote themselves to it. . . . The aeronaut, free in space, sailing in the infinite, loses himself in the immense undulations of nature. He climbs, he rises, he soars, he reigns, he hurtles the proud vault of the azure sky. — Georges Besançon

Posts: 11502 | Location: Denver and/or The World | Registered: August 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Just call them back and let them know you're currently in talks with an American soldier who needs to transfer to you millions in gold bullion he captured in Iraq and you will gladly pay any fines that are attached to those warrants once you've secured those funds.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
Wish i was going to jail. Mostly i just get calls from Rachel with Consumer Services about my credit card account.

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
I'll be in the cell next to you "when the cops at my door" arrest me for the three "serious" warrants out for me in New York are served, if I "don't call this number"...

I'll request a cell with a good window view for us all Wink

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I keep getting the same calls, over and over.

I finally began to tell them to send a really pretty and hawt red head female cop, wearing high heels and leather mini skirt, to my door and to tell her to have the handcuffs dangling from her freshly manicured red fingertips. No problem, I'm perfectly willing to be compliant.

So far, nothing. They keep calling, I keep telling them my request. I'm so disappointed.

Posts: 11812 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Take your piece and plenty of mags with you to the wedding just in case.
Go out in a blaze of glory.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Was it Steve Martin that called? He called us last year and said something similar. Still waiting......

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5745 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
You're in luck. They'll accept an iTunes gift card for your bail.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Call them back and tell them that if you're already going to jail finding and murdering their entire family probably won't be a big deal.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31378 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Head to Wal-Mart and get a bunch of gift cards, stat! That'll get rid of those warrants lickety split.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
Told them to come out. I’d be in the back with the rifle, next to the wood chipper.
Better, I have a very loud whistle.

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Say hi to my wife, the IRS threatened my wife with jail for the second time in a month........

I think the reason she didn't reply to the voicemail is that she wants a vacation from me.......

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8066 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Apparently Rachael is one cheating slut. I thought she was all mine.

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ask them why they don't get an honest job. That really frosts them.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I have warrants for my arrest in St. Thomas and the Virgin Islands. That’s right I am a bad mother.....I should shut my mouth.

Sigh what bugs me is there are folks who actually buy this shit.

I mean seriously one murder in St. Thomas......it was vacations and a cruise excursion to boot, it’s not like they mattered. Eek Roll Eyes

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post