SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Looks like I'm going to jail.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looks like I'm going to jail. Login/Join 
Picture of Chris Anchor
posted Hide Post
I would run and hide in NYC they will never find you there. Chris

Posts: 1832 | Location: Cecil Co. Maryland | Registered: January 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
I just got a voicemail from an Indian guy named Officer Morgan from the IRS and is coming to get me too if I don't call him back.

Posts: 7415 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rtquig:
While in class today my cell phone vibrated to let me know there was a phone call. I really don't get many calls during the day and use an app that blocks most calls. In between classes I saw I had a voce mail.
It seems that there are 4 warrants out for my arrest and if I don't call back the police will be out to arrest me Saturday. My app said the phone number given is linked to a credit card scam. I will be pretty embarrassed tomorrow at my son's wedding when the police come to arrest me.
Bet you never would've guessed "they" would use MPs to get you Wink

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23102 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
quote:
Originally posted by rtquig:
While in class today my cell phone vibrated to let me know there was a phone call. I really don't get many calls during the day and use an app that blocks most calls. In between classes I saw I had a voce mail.
It seems that there are 4 warrants out for my arrest and if I don't call back the police will be out to arrest me Saturday. My app said the phone number given is linked to a credit card scam. I will be pretty embarrassed tomorrow at my son's wedding when the police come to arrest me.
Bet you never would've guessed "they" would use MPs to get you Wink

I guess they were out to get me Big Grin .

Today, at another school in the district, I was the first teacher to arrive. While waiting to sign in, a guy that was delivering a dumpster walked in the front door and was going to walk through the school to see who ordered it. A lot of students hanging out in the hallways as the school buses from different towns some times come early. I chased the guy down and had him come back to the front door until I got in touch with a custodian. The guy didn't see the big deal in walking around a school unannounced.

Living the Dream

Posts: 4011 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The best way to take care of the warrants is with a cashiers check. To make sure you have it covered, send it in the amount of 10 grand, they can just make a real check out to you for the difference, it will all work out. That is how I sold my car to some unfortunate guy overseas, his friend is the one who took care of everything.....

Houston Texas, if the heat don't kill ya, the skeeters will.

Posts: 359 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
.... there are 4 warrants out for my arrest and if I don't call back the police will be out to arrest me Saturday

IPF will get you.
Internet Police Force

Posts: 22858 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
IRS called me today in robo voice telling me my property and I are being watched, that I have warrants and mentioned “the cops.” I already had an Indian call me prior and I told him to just send the cops and I’d be waiting, and that’s an probably know them. He hung up on me though Wink

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12569 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
"You'll never take me ALIVE MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA....

... Reba, throw a belt in the Machine Gun and open a fresh box of grenades, the GUBMINT is a comin!

MUAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH"

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post