SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    SQ is in da house ! (topic renamed)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SQ is in da house ! (topic renamed) Login/Join 
Picture of konata88
posted
I've become spoiled again.

Bought the SQ yesterday. Gets delivered and installed tomorrow. I can't wait 2 days without being impatient? Yes, we've been limping along for the past month on a semi-failed washer. I tried to debug and replaced the timer and got it to the point where if we spin dry a second time after the cycle ends, it's good enough. One month we've been like this and I can't wait 2 days for the new SQ to arrive?

I'm spoiled. I need a correction. Sigh. I don't like myself like this.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: konata88,

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12683 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
SQ?

Posts: 13046 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aeteocles:
SQ?

Speed Queen.

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
I say you need to get out more if a dryer is getting you all excited.

I think you'd be more excited about that walking stick you made. You can go out and spin the stick or unscrew it and do some escrima.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19583 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Ah.

I've never had an appliance issue in my adult life.

I usually leave my appliances when I get a new home, and I seem to move every 3-5 years.

Posts: 13046 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
quote:
Originally posted by Aeteocles:
SQ?

Speed Queen.

Sounds great. Can I give her a spin?

First In Last Out

Posts: 4787 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
You need to get out more. Frown

Posts: 22858 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Should always get the glass front appliances so you can watch stuff go round and round.
Fascinating!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Waaaaaaa. They brought the wrong model. Rescheduled for Saturday. Smelly clothes for another couple of days.

"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12683 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Laundromat?

Posts: 1957 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Good idea. At least I can use a SQ there. Smile

Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
It's here!

Running my first load now. Range report later. (don't expect much - it's just a washing machine Smile).