SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Incomplete, Attention Seeking Thread titles are lame.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Incomplete, Attention Seeking Thread titles are lame. Login/Join 
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by furlough:
Yes, thank you! I get that we all hopefully like guns, but my choice of underwear is probably going to be different than yours. You do NOT need my advice on this.

Haha, “What do we like for socks and underwear?”

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
quote:
Yes, thank you! I get that we all hopefully like guns, but my choice of underwear is probably going to be different than yours. You do NOT need my advice on this.

Or something really obscure...

"What do we like for hotels in the outback of Ghana?" But oddly enough, there's usually someone who has an opinion.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10889 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
“I’m looking for a handgun and have a $500 budget”

Response: You really should consider a rifle instead and you need to spend $1500. You’ll be glad you did...

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10924 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I'm beginning to wish for a thread title filter... *sigh*...

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
quote:

Close... https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/6480030834

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15250 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Slightly tangential to the original topic: There's a guy on another board I frequent (NOT gun related) whose entire habit seems to post "click bait" topics that on the surface seem oriented to board members ("Have you noticed the frammistat on the XYZ doesn't seem to conflate the same way it does on an ZYX?"). He rarely follows up on his posts and just moves on to his next inane topic.

I called him a post whore on one of his idiotic posts (he's submitted more than 8,000 posts in less than five months), so he promptly put me on his ignore list.

I beat him to it.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
And, years later we still have such titles.

I could spend a few minutes and cite each thread title, but...it would be hard to find my personal favorite.

Guys, gals, can we please articulate the entire matter within the title? Please?

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5050 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Equally annoying a link with no context. Give me some clue of what I am clicking on, even if it's just the title to the article or see this article that agrees with the point I made above about X.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20803 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4MUL8R:
And, years later we still have such titles.

I could spend a few minutes and cite each thread title, but...it would be hard to find my personal favorite.

Guys, gals, can we please articulate the entire matter within the title? Please?

It’s a way for attention whores to get more of what they crave. You can warn them but scoldings are like a booster shot and they come back for more after it wears off.

Posts: 6956 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
ONE AMAZING SECRET THAT ALL GUN OWNERS OVER 25 MUST KNOW...

BANKS HATE IT! Eek

Posts: 9952 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
^^^ AND THEN THIS HAPPENED!!!

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3960 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post