SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Cartoonists - Politcal and other - I used to trust dissing DJT
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cartoonists - Politcal and other - I used to trust dissing DJT Login/Join 
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
Legacy, of what? Bending over and crying uncle like cocaine Mitch and mittens Romney?

Posts: 9963 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blume9mm:
Seems pretty right on to me... but then I fail to see how every judge in the country not to mention at least half the population is in on some secret communist plot to take over....

Roll Eyes

Posts: 3529 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bjor13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blume9mm:
Seems pretty right on to me... but then I fail to see how every judge in the country not to mention at least half the population is in on some secret communist plot to take over....

I have been watching this all take place and it seems there are a few things that are true.

1. Judges are looking for evidence to be presented
2. The media is not looking anywhere for evidence
3. evidence is not a signed affidavit
4. There is an overwhelming burden of proof to show widespread evidence vs anecdotal evidence as a reason to fully investigate
5. there are no investigation despite lingering questions - even though those investigations could be check-mate for those that claim Trump voters are conspiracy theorists
6. without evidence that you cannot get because you need evidence to evdience it there is nothing to do
7. it doesn't take much to discredit those who asked. Half the population and certainly the FISA court judges as well as the judges involved in the prosecution of Trumps team - all believed there was Russian collusion in 2016. Those same people - at least the US voters believe that someone - not sure who, "secured" our election and made it the most secure ever.

Posts: 1017 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: September 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post