SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Chick-Fil-A has bent the knee - literally.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chick-Fil-A has bent the knee - literally. Login/Join 
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
I believe I'd have to agree that it's better than a Chick-Fil-A sandwich. And I have yet to try the Popeyes chicken sandwich, but then again, I've been very strict about limiting my fast food intake for some time now.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I long for the day when corporations focus on their products and stupid as fuck CEO’s go back to DOING EVERYTHING IN THEIR POWER to stay apolitical.

As luck would have it right around the time Chick Fil A bent the knee to absurdism I discovered my local mom and pop diner makes a chicken sammich that absolutely DESTROYS chick fil woke. I have yet to buy a chicken sammich from those virtue signaling assholes since my discovery. I was however going to my local diner at least once a week for that succulent chicken sammich. Smile It was a special but during the covid crap they made it a permanent menu item.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21100 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post