SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    BAH Hahahahahaha!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BAH Hahahahahaha! Login/Join 
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
A former co-worker had his 18 year old daughter killed when a truck hauling tombstones lost one and it came through the windshield.

Saw a truck lose a spade shovel once, I swerved around it, guy behind me didn't and ran right over it with his tire. It shot out from under his tire like a missle and went right up the wheel well of the car next to him. Blew the tire apart, the hood, the fender. Poor girl never saw it coming, she's just driving along and all off a sudden her car is blowing apart. She was ok, quite rattled.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shortly after I graduated from college I was driving to work behind a hardware store truck with a pallet of brick. The road was sort of rough and I noticed a brick about to fall off the back of the truck, I backed off and got on my cab radio and called a base station and told them to call the county sheriff and let them know what was happening. I hung back and watched brick after brick bounce on the road at 55 mph, several cars coming from the opposite direction lost grills, radiator, windshields before the county sheriff could stop the truck.

Posts: 1833 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
watched a guy stare at his load of sheetrock at a stop light,
he apparently used on strap, and had about 40 sheets or more in the back of a dodge pickup,

all of them slid right out the back,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10421 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Driving home from work one day a truck with unsecured knock-down scaffolding pulled out in front of me. The scaffolding proceeded to launch off the back of the truck and shoot across the road riding on the casters. It amazed me that everyone managed to avoid the scaffold sections and they eventually piled up on the shoulder. Those secctions of steel tubing would have done some serious damage and injury if they had hit.

Ken

Posts: 1049 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: December 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
1985. We were relocating from the Denver area to Florida. Eastbound on the interstate between Fort Worth and Dallas on our motorcycles. A lawn service company's trailer in front of me, its tailgate opened and rakes, lawn trimmers, edgers, etc. started spewing out.

Traffic moving at about 75 mph, not enough room to brake, other traffic prevented lane changes, I was able to avoid the moving obstacle course. Looked back and there was my wife on her motorcycle, weaving between the bouncing tools.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post