SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Contract tracing
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Contract tracing Login/Join 
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted
For the love of God people, it's not contract tracing - it's contact tracing.

Contact tracing

I realize it may roll off the tongue a little easier, but there's no excuse for an editor to do it in writing - a headline no less.

Contract tracing and preserving privacy: Mozilla Exec. on how to strike a balance

Posts: 1817 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
Maybe they are getting it from this: To contract a disease means to catch or acquire an illness through the exposure to a contagious pathogen.

Posts: 5610 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
Or they have auto-correct on the laptop.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Do we sign a contact for contract tracing? Smile

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3955 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Unless you're doing a title search. In that case, you may have to trace a contract or two.

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Could be they are just ignorant. Those dumb sumbitches show up in some pretty amazing places.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5680 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
I hate it when they trace contracts.

It is sooo retro. Haven't they heard of carbon paper!?!?!

Posts: 15001 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post