SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Democrats and their bs gun control crap
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Democrats and their bs gun control crap Login/Join 
posted
I've have it with Democrat's gun control bs. I've spent 13 yrs in the navy and quite a bit of that time I carried a firearm of some sort and almost 18 years in law enforcement carrying firearms as well. I've had it with their bs gun control. They claim the want "common sense gun control". Not one more inch I'm done giving in. The pro gun forces always give up this or that and the anti's never give up jack. Thanks for listening guys just needed to blow off some steam.

James

We the unappreciated
must do the unimaginable
and see the unthinkable
to protect the ungrateful

Posts: 801 | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
I believe this thread will magically disappear.
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/3230035064

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted Hide Post
What liberals can't sanction they want to control. What they can't control they want to regulate. And when all else fails they want to ban. It's in their DNA. It's a never ending fight.

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1487 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post