SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Jack wad abandoned a puppy at a store
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jack wad abandoned a puppy at a store Login/Join 
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Riley:
^ Good deal. The offer stands though.

Appreciate the offer but not needed. If anyone wants to help please Donate to a local rescue group instead

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by low8option:
Thanks PHPaul. I tried unsuccessfully for a long time and could not get the image to show up. What was I doing wrong?

On PostImage when they list all the links to use select the one that says "Direct", then click on the icon that looks like a mountain landscape. It will put you link inside of this: [IMG][/IMG] and post it.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20813 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
People who do that sort of thing are Pieces of shit.

I got my first 2 cats in a similar situation, I found them in a soaking wet cardboard box shivering and scared.

one of their tails was burned, the vet told me somebody had likely tied a firecracker to his tail. They came home with me that day and stayed a very long time.

Posts: 5082 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Retired, laying back
and enjoying life
Picture of low8option
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Originally posted by low8option:
Thanks PHPaul. I tried unsuccessfully for a long time and could not get the image to show up. What was I doing wrong?

On PostImage when they list all the links to use select the one that says "Direct", then click on the icon that looks like a mountain landscape. It will put you link inside of this: [IMG][/IMG] and post it.

Thanks, Old age I guess. Need to post more images I guess to get the practice.

Freedom comes from the will of man. In America it is guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment

Posts: 878 | Location: Northern Alabama | Registered: June 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post