SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    My Pillow
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Pillow Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
YooperSigs, how cheap is cheap? And are they really any good? Worth buying?

Posts: 1913 | Location: U.P. of michigan | Registered: March 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoots Flies
at Fifty Yards!
Picture of SuhlShooter
posted Hide Post
I just do not want the pillow he is fondling on camera in the commercial...

Gives me the creeps.

Posts: 3028 | Location: Hit the ground running in Moultrie, GA | Registered: July 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hvyhawler:
They were on sale for 49 bucks, last time I looked at them. Regular price was 80 bucks! Eek
And I often get a 10 dollar off coupon flyer in the mail from Shopko.
I have never tried the pillow.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16070 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
My wife and I ditched the fancy tempurpedic pillows that came with our mattress and bought My Pillows.

Noticeable difference in how fast I fall asleep.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
There is one commercial where the homeowner opens his wall medicine cabinet and there's the My Pillow guy standing there. All he's missing is the plastic mask a la the Burger King King. Big Grin

Posts: 27927 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post