SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    There goes my evening plans... Amazon Prime Video down
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

There goes my evening plans... Amazon Prime Video down Login/Join 
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted
I finally get a chance to have the house to myself tonight, with no other obligations or plans. So I pay to rent Thor: Ragnarok (which I still have yet to see) from Amazon Prime Video, and I settle in with a pizza and beer to enjoy my home theater.

Except Amazon Prime Video is down.

"We apologize for the inconvenience and ask that you try again later."

I've been trying for 20 minutes now. Tried multiple different devices. No good. Still down.

Dammit. Mad

Guess I'll find something on Netflix. I was kinda looking forward to this. I hope I have another chance to watch Thor sometime before my rental expires.

Posts: 32493 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
It’s working for me. I didn’t try Thor because I’m not gonna pay for it but the other videos I tried are working. Maybe it’s fixed.

Hopefully yours works soon. That was a good movie.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15251 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Hope you were able to find some other way to enjoy your night of peace. Happens all the time when my Samsung hasn't put out update to keep up with streaming services we'll lose Netflix or Amazon for 24-36 hours, then they release update. Luckily we have multiple devices to try. Smarthub, Roku, chromecast, and worse case phones.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20813 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post