SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Where did all the trolls come from? When did people in this forum think their negative behavior was acceptable?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where did all the trolls come from? When did people in this forum think their negative behavior was acceptable? Login/Join 
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by USMCE4retired:
This is unbelieveable.
I will let the moderators take this under consideration. I will not be baited into a pissing match.

Pinch the tip and push. Hurts like hell but upon release you can clear a Ford F-150 hood.

Never lose another match.

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6314 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll try that. Big Grin

Posts: 358 | Registered: March 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Let's everyone please try to be a bit nicer to each other.

I hereby relieve all involved parties from the need to respond in kind. No one here needs to defend their honor or be on the defense.

Any further intervention of this thread on my part will be far less cordial.

Hot Dang! Look who's back?

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Trolls have hairy ears
they lives in caves and ditches
they scratch their ass with broken glass
them dirty son's of bitches!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Johnny 3eagles,

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blume9mm:

Been back for a while...gotta pick your head up and look around every once in a while.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...935/m/4810096874/p/3

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Modern Day Savage:
quote:
Originally posted by Blume9mm:

Been back for a while...gotta pick your head up and look around every once in a while.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...935/m/4810096874/p/3

I believe he knew, or should have known:

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...360017874#5360017874

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47397 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's a shame we notice Para's back because he has to keep people in line and clean up the skirmishes.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13397 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pinch the tip? I had to think about that one for a second. Lol

Posts: 7459 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beancooker:
Looking at the Rush thread, Shakira thread, the Kobe thread...

When did it become acceptable to be a negative ass? I know Arc’s thread went in depth about this, but I’m looking at it from a different angle. When did we get so many unhappy people here? Why is threadcrapping an acceptable practice now?

This is my short rant. I’ve been awake for all of an hour, and haven’t even finished my first coffee. I open up the Rush thread and read a bunch of crap. So disappointing.

I really don't know. I've noticed the same thing too, but it seems to be a handful of people that will go in thread after thread and will post something negative and mostly not even related to the thread itself. All it does is take away from the forum.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post