SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Really Petsmart!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Really Petsmart!!! Login/Join 
posted
Pet smart just got onboard with BLM and Refund the police. Hope this SJW virtue signaling bites them in the ads TO
PET SMART just joined the SJW virtue signaling left. They will now support BLM and Defund the police! Can't wait to see what happens when they call to report a shoplifter or robbery. Hope this bites them in the ads big time!

Posts: 141 | Location: Ma. | Registered: November 18, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry !fucking spell check!

Posts: 141 | Location: Ma. | Registered: November 18, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry spell check took over!!

When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
They were one of the first to donate millions to them. So the "donation at checkout" is going to them? Or is the CEO going into his own pocket to fund it? Doubt that.

But I really don't care. They are way over priced and their grooming services are one step up from deplorable.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/i...rt-over-past-decade/

TOMS RIVER, N.J. — Last week, Chuck Crawford dropped off his two corgis, Abby and Harley, at Pet Smart in Tom’s River to get groomed.

An hour later, Crawford was notified by phone that 8-year-old Abby, had died during a bath.

Telling his story to NJ.com, the devastated owner says he was told by an employee, to come pick up her carcass.

As is their pet hotel services.

PetSmart Employees Dropped Dead Dog At Vet And Left, Owner Says

https://patch.com/new-jersey/b...d-dog-vet-left-owner

In my former town they killed a dog under their care and the owners were understandably upset. While I wasn't on that ca;;, I'd probably go for coffee while they pummeled the incompetent employees.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Did you come from behind
that rock, or from under it?

Picture of Audioholic
posted Hide Post
I won't step foot in there due to a prior experience. Their in-house vet service is Banfield who's known more for pimping their "pet wellness plans" than actual veterinary care. In VA Petsmart flat out refused a prescription from my vet and stated that I needed a Banfield vet to issue one (for the nominal examination fee, of course).

The prescription was not even for meds, it was for cat food that helped with kidney conditions. The corksoakers wouldn't sell me the food despite me having a current prescription from one of the best vets in the city. I informed them that their policy was most likely illegal and that they could count on me repeating the story to every pet owner I meet. I'm not the least bit surprised that they're leftards.

"Every time you think you weaken the nation" Moe Howard

Posts: 2048 | Location: Out standing in my field. | Registered: February 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
We had an experience sort of similar to Audioholic's.

Two things at Petsmart:
  1. During a routine visit to the Banfield vet "service" there, they gave our dog a rabies shot and tried to charge us for it, despite the fact that they had the dog's records, which clearly showed that she was current with respect to rabies shot. I refused to pay for that, told them to feel free to sue me.

2. Same experience as Audioholic had, re prescription pet food. The stuff that we needed was on the shelf, I took it to the cash register, where I was told that it could not be sold without a prescription. I handed our vet's prescription to the cashier, who then informed me that it needed to be a prescription from Banfield. I told the cashier to get the store manager, and I did not bother to use my "inside" voice. I imagine that I could be heard across the street. I raised hell, loudly and continuously, until the manager agreed to sell the food to me, "just this one time." I told him not to worry about that, there was absolutely no chance that I would be setting foot in that store again.
Oh yeah, there was the time that I wanted to look at an item before buying it. I asked one of the sales people to show it to me. About thirty seconds later, I had a conversation with the store manager as I was on my way out without a purchase, explaining that "Why?" was not the proper response from the sales guy.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Windwolf:
Sorry spell check took over!!

FYI - You can delete posts. You can also edit them. Razz

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Georgeair,

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12416 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Windwolf:
Pet smart just got onboard with BLM and Refund the police. <snip>

To the OP:
What do you mean by “refund the police”? I’ve done a few Google searches and cannot find anything that ties them to an anti-police movement.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
quote:
Somebody needs to sue them

Somebody should rob their stores. When they call the Cops....hilarity will ensue.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4618 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted Hide Post
OP, you're new here, but please include a link to your posts.

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1489 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:

To the OP:
What do you mean by “refund the police”?
Defund the police?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Yep.

The OP even mentions the evle spelchk.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43879 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Well I guessed “defund the police” as well But could not find anything online referencing that.

I’m not arguing his point, but as mentioned above, if you are going to rant about some thing, at least have the courtesy to offer a link.

It’s one thing to tie a company in with the whole BLM movement, but find me a company that doesn’t have something about that on their homepage these days?

If the OP is saying there is something specific tying Petsmart to defunding the police, that’s a whole other ball of wax for me.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
We should 'Re-Fund' the Police, along with 'Respect' and 'Revere' the Police.

You know, the three R's... Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8881 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Too many bad experiences at Petsmart, this is just another reason not to go there.

Nick
nick_mur

Posts: 98 | Location: Peoria IL | Registered: December 17, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Well ok. I'll add them them to my "Piss on them list".

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post