SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    I’m not interested in your survey....
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I’m not interested in your survey.... Login/Join 
Diversified Hobbyist
Picture of Steve 22X
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FiveFiveSixFan:
quote:
Originally posted by 2000Z-71:
Gotta' love 'em, especially when you work in an ER and they get sent out to patients.

Press Ganey has become the bane of healthcare. Years ago when they did random sampling of a small number of patients, the surveys may have had some value. Now I'm convinced they send surveys to every patient so that means the regulars could be being surveyed 10-15 times per month. That won't skew the results. Roll Eyes

Press Ganey, those bastards were calling several times a day for a couple of months.

I normally do not fill out surveys unless the service really sucks, then I will not withhold my disdain.
Recently I had my old Volvo serviced and the service writer, a fellow I have known at various dealerships over the years helped me out.
He was new to that dealership and I wanted to give him a 5 star rating.
The piss poor website would not allow me to complete the survey that their email had requested I fill out.

-----------------------------------
Regards, Steve
The anticipation is often greater than the actual reward

Posts: 2463 | Location: Wylie, Texas | Registered: November 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
then , THEN!
there are places on the innernet that want your reviews,

but if there is even a hint of how the place could be better, they won't put up the review or critique.

they only will put up the great responses

man that gets my grapes sour

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54633 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Suppressed
posted Hide Post
I occasionally get a survey on my Chick-fil-A app questioning me about my last visit. I hand it to my son and instruct him to say everything is excellent because that is the truth. It only takes a minute to complete. A few hours later, I get a free spicy chicken sandwich allowance on the app.

Posts: 3230 | Location: MD | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Had to visit the ER several weeks ago.
Got the evaluation survey today.
Mentioned the loud screaming coming from the adjacent treatment room; after the nurse entered with a steaming pan of boiling water.
Later heard the doc chastising her.
She was supposed to prick the patient's boil.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Suppressed:
I occasionally get a survey on my Chick-fil-A app questioning me about my last visit. I hand it to my son and instruct him to say everything is excellent because that is the truth. It only takes a minute to complete. A few hours later, I get a free spicy chicken sandwich allowance on the app.

Heck yea, free Chick-Fil-A, I’ll do the survey Big Grin

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10490 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post