SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    The UPS Guy
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The UPS Guy Login/Join 
Shit don't
mean shit
posted
Needed a hand truck to deliver all of the packages down my driveway today.

None of them are gun stuff.

None of them are addressed to me.

I am glad my wife also works, or we would be broke.

That is all.

Posts: 5759 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I once delivered 13 packages to a single house. The woman there gets a shitload of packages per week.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
My old neighbor across the street's wife was pretty much confined to the house. He built a gigantic two car extra deep, extra wide garage. Never got to ever park a car in it. It was filled with QVC boxes, many never even opened.

The kids had a lot of selling to do when they passed.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post