SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    If you want to buy it, please come and buy it
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If you want to buy it, please come and buy it Login/Join 
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
I had a guy buy a gun from me. We agree on the price and arrange a meet.

He looks it over, says it looks good, then asked if I'll take $50 less.

Nope.

It is so bad now I just raise the price on them. I’ve got some firearm accessories listed now and the lowballing is like I have never ever seen in my life. Stuff is bargain/steal pricing already, and they still waste your time. Never mind that in the sale ad it says prices are firm and no trades.

Have a set of wheels for sale also, and have had 6-8 people join that forum just to haggle. They are priced cheap already but they want $100 off, free shipping (Over $100 to ship them insured), and think TPMS sensors should be included. Chinzler is not a worse enough name for these fuck heads. I love it when strangers tell me what my property is worth and what I should sell it to them for. They start it up and I reply that the price has gone up $100 due to demand. Shuts them up every time. The best are the haggling indecisive fucks who go back and forth so long that said item sells to someone else who wasn’t playing little games. Then they contact you crying and upset with “I thought we had a deal”, um no, we didn’t. That was your Chinzler ass’s futile attempt and it didn’t work. This is all a big change from 10 or even 5 years ago.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12622 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back in Black
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SR025:
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
I had a guy buy a gun from me. We agree on the price and arrange a meet.

He looks it over, says it looks good, then asked if I'll take $50 less.

Nope.

Or on a similar note “oh I only brought (insert amount less than agreed price)”

Well tough shit buddy.

I have had this happen twice. Both times we went to an ATM so they could get the rest.

Posts: 1147 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post