SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Thompson center gets a big fail
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thompson center gets a big fail Login/Join 
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted
So I purchased a new T/CR22 yesterday and the front sight is loose. No big deal whip out my tools and oh wait, they staked the front sight screw down but didn’t tighten it fully. Oh wait they also stripped the head at the factory. Someone clearly fucked up building this thing and let it go through anyway...probably as to not get in trouble. Now I have to send back the whole rifle. CS at TC/S&W can’t even tell me what size Allen wrench should be used. Roll Eyes

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Blame S&W, T/C really is no more. Frown

Posts: 21054 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
S&W really isn’t, either.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It does have a great barrel though Roll Eyes

"The days are stacked against what we think we are." Jim Harrison

Posts: 1116 | Location: Ann Arbor | Registered: September 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post