SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    I am a whiny little girl
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I am a whiny little girl Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
I don't hate cats, but I don't like them, either.
Love dogs, though.

Q

Posts: 26371 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ewills
posted Hide Post
Dogs and cats have done plenty of damage to my house over the years. Ruined carpets, furniture, etc. Was always a dog lover, but when the X brought her cats in, I grew to like them. We fostered cats for the local shelter at the time, and one cat had to stay with me. Annie was the best dog/cat one could find. One picture below is Annie with Maceo, my yellow lab. The new wife and I currently have two cats that are easy to deal with. All of my animal friends in the pictures below have passed on. Miss them all.

Posts: 308 | Location: NOVA | Registered: February 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
Dogs, Cats, Kids, Unruly Family members, drunk friends.

They all can manage to tear shit up from time to time. And (for the most part) they can all be trained not to do it again. Spray bottle works pretty good for most of them. Regular nail clipping and some scratching posts scattered throughout the house work well for cats.

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post