SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Cleaning the backseat of a 2015 Charger.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cleaning the backseat of a 2015 Charger. Login/Join 
posted
Or better put....hosing out puke from a drunk that was in the backseat of my squad.. then while covered in puke wants to fight the fire/rescue personnel we called to make sure he was OK.

Posts: 4055 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Back in the day we'd drive out to the stockade and have a convict clean it. Guess those days are gone.

Posts: 17144 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Cleaning puke out of police cars, or just cleaning them in general, would make a good community service for drunk drivers, would it not?

Posts: 27956 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
community service

A friend of mine caught some jerks vandalizing the flowers in front of her business and a couple others. Prosecuted... won.

Their punishment? Yep! Community service, planting flowers. Big Grin

God bless America.

Posts: 13500 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
A friend of mine caught some jerks vandalizing the flowers in front of her business and a couple others. Prosecuted... won.

Their punishment? Yep! Community service, planting flowers.

I think that's the usual activity for community service, isn't it? Taggers have to clean graffiti, etc.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
I don't know if that's usual or not.

I know she was way happy to have prosecuted successfully, and has put together efforts to help other nearby businesses prevent similar vandalism.

God bless America.

Posts: 13500 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nothing like seeing a hung over drunk cleaning out the mess he made in the back seat of a police car.

Usually good for two or three more pukes before they are done.

Posts: 7019 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Oh, stop your whining.
Coulda been worse.
You coulda been driving a Checkered Cab. Razz

Posts: 15893 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Checker Automotive's A-11 Taxicabs were designed so that if you had a drunk puke in the back seat you could drive to the nearest car wash, open the doors, and just hose it out. Actually worked rather well as I learned by direct experience after a fare asked if I had room for a pizza and 2 cases of beer. Charged him 20 bucks for taking me out of service for a 1/2 hour and made him walk the last 2 miles back to his house. To this day I still have an absolute LOATHING for drunks.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5647 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
When I get to the jail, I make them clean up their own mess.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:

Yep

Posts: 7019 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
No wagon????

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25421 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This guy was too far gone to do much of anything. If he was able to function beyond breathing he would have been scrubbing. That is why I called a squad to check him out. Since it is all rubber floor and shaped like a bucket it all stayed right there. Busy with calls but, hurried to the closest fire station and hosed her out. The fire guys treated me and the ole' girl right. We had an old sgt. who used to drill holes in the bottom for just that purpose. Not anymore.

I had no charges on the guy and I doubt the jail would have taken him anyway. No public intox in NE as well. Cannot be under the influence of any drugs in public but, as much booze as you want.

Patrol is a hoot, but the are some situations I yearn for narcotics again.....

For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I would prefer puke. Rookie arrested a drunk who pissed himself in the back of my car. He dropped a bunch of papertowels on it and went home. The car stank for days. I made him bleach everything and it's finally gone.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8020 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 357fuzz:

I had no charges on the guy and I doubt the jail would have taken him anyway. No public intox in NE as well. Cannot be under the influence of any drugs in public but, as much booze as you want.

Patrol is a hoot, but the are some situations I yearn for narcotics again.....

Interesting how different places work. I am curious as to why he was in your car then?

————————————————

posted Hide Post
He approached my car on foot basically falling over and holding onto my car. Had him sit down in the backseat to wait for rescue. My mistake. Should have had him sit on the ground and put his back against my tire or something. This is the guy that would choke on his vomit and die. He was tore up from the floor up.

I heard the first "urp" and tried to yank him out before detonation. Nope.

Raised Hands Surround Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Since you all can't charge for being drunk in public what do you do with the person once medics check them out and say he's drunk nothing wrong here and they go about their merry way?

————————————————

posted Hide Post
His brother in law and mother showed up. I have know idea how they knew I was talking to him but, they knew. They signed a release for from the rescue people and took him home. The only thing I can figure is someone passing saw us and called.

If they are super bad they can transport to ER to get checked out.

Once in Narcs my partner and I saw a hand to hand deal. Jumped out on the guys. Within five minutes of contact mom and brother show up. Asked them how they knew we were here. Brother said someone passed by us recording our contact with their phone and texted it to him.

I Wanna Missile
Picture of tanksoldier
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
Since you all can't charge for being drunk in public what do you do with the person once medics check them out and say he's drunk nothing wrong here and they go about their merry way?

We try to release to a sober party but if there's no medical or criminal reason to hold them we turn them lose.

"I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight."
GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

Posts: 21542 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: January 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:

Some agencies now frown on this.

Ignem Feram

Posts: 528 | Registered: October 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post