SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Sacred Cow

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Sacred Cow Login/Join 
H.O.F.I.S
posted
Anyone see the procedure involved in trying to order a flat trigger for a P365 from Gray Guns?

No one else has them and the hoop jumping required by GG is insane.

"I'm sorry, did I break your concentration"?

Posts: 1513 | Location: Above water | Registered: September 16, 2009Report This Post
Almost as Fast as a Speeding Bullet
Picture of Otto Pilot
posted Hide Post
And here I thought this was going to be a rant about Hindus.

Aeronautics confers beauty and grandeur, combining art and science for those who devote themselves to it. . . . The aeronaut, free in space, sailing in the infinite, loses himself in the immense undulations of nature. He climbs, he rises, he soars, he reigns, he hurtles the proud vault of the azure sky. — Georges Besançon

Posts: 11502 | Location: Denver and/or The World | Registered: August 30, 2004Report This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Out of stock - Join the list to be emailed when this product becomes available...."Due to increased demand, limit one (1) trigger per customer." Oh the horror! Roll Eyes

Sooo, Apparently the demand exceeds the current supply for this item....Why the rant?

I wouldn't expect this to be a permanent policy - Likely just a stop gap measure to meet the needs of as many demanding customers as possible until they catch up. Just Sayin' Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8786 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Report This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
What hoop?

-They are a high sought item.

-GG is working on this with due diligence as they have gone to lengths to create a specific page/information on the issue.

-They have an automated process to facilitate order handling and communication with those looking to buy them.

-They have limited quantity in an effort to put them into the hands of as many people as possible who may have the P365 as their primary firearm.

(edited to add: I started typing before nhracecraft replied, and got a phone call)

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Report This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
A little info re: the highly sought P365 Trigger posted on the GrayGuns Facebook page:

GrayGuns
March 15 at 9:53 PM

P365ST

"Another 200 put up tonight, gone in less than 2 mins. Upgraded Servers all responded well.

So let me answer some of the suggestions.

Lottery. - No. it’s a logistical nightmare.

Preorder. - if you are willing to purchase the trigger, only the trigger, wait up to 3 months, and not change your mind in the middle (there’s almost 3000 people on the notification list) it may be feasible, BUT no one is going to want to do that, and I’m not going to ask anyone to do it.

So, what’s the answer.

We put up as many as we get done every week. 150/250. Remember we also make other products that people want just as much.

We restock every Friday at 9:00pm Eastern, you don’t need a email or a link. You go to the site, you buy it. Everyone on the list gets a reminder 24 hours ahead of that.

We are not going to compromise quality just to make more triggers.

We are not “enjoying” this process, but there is nothing more we can do to change it that we already aren’t doing."

Mike Grasso
Chief of Operations

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8786 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Report This Post
H.O.F.I.S
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
Out of stock - Join the list to be emailed when this product becomes available...."Due to increased demand, limit one (1) trigger per customer." Oh the horror! Roll Eyes

Sooo, Apparently the demand exceeds the current supply for this item....Why the rant?

I wouldn't expect this to be a permanent policy - Likely just a stop gap measure to meet the needs of as many demanding customers as possible until they catch up. Just Sayin' Wink

They announce that they will release some the following week. The e mail notification comes on friday evening saying they will release the shipment in about a half an hour.

They release them at 9:00 they are gone at 9:02. You can't start the ordering proscess until 9. What are they doing releasing 5 at a time?

Posts: 1513 | Location: Above water | Registered: September 16, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Read slower.

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Otto Pilot:
And here I thought this was going to be a rant about Hindus.

I thought it was about the first presidential airplane:

https://www.nationalmuseum.af....s-vc-54c-sacred-cow/

Posts: 15899 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Report This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Nice click-bait thread title.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Report This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
If you just want a flat trigger, look for other options, if it has to be GG, then you have to work for it and wait.

Armory Craft has one for the P365 as well, alias its out of stock as well.

Early bird catches the worm...

https://www.armorycraft.com/pr...65-p229-flat-trigger

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Report This Post
H.O.F.I.S
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
Nice click-bait thread title.

It's not click bait when it's true.

H.O.F.I.S
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
If you just want a flat trigger, look for other options, if it has to be GG, then you have to work for it and wait.

Armory Craft has one for the P365 as well, alias its out of stock as well.

Early bird catches the worm...

https://www.armorycraft.com/pr...65-p229-flat-trigger

It's not out of stock. They were all recalled.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You guys have to cease with the vague subject lines. How many times do I have to say it?

Posts: 107260 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post